or Connect

Posts by herbapou

I think Apple will launch something new using the A8, but. imo,  the mac's will stay with intel for now. I think they will build something between tablets and laptops, or an ipad pro if you like.
 This!  I am waiting on Apple strategy when this phone becomes the low end model before I call this a fail.   If they match the Nexus phone prices with the 5c this fall they will have a good unlock / emerging market option...   (note: Apple would need to sell at around $300-$350 US to have a decent offering in mid-range / unlock markets) Tim Cook said at the shareholder meeting that the growth will be in emerging markets and that China is a priority. But if they keep doing...
Since Tesla market is high end I think they should support it. On the other hand, they already have a very powerfull system it there, Carplay alone would be a downgrade.  They need to find a way to merge carplay into there features to do it.
I wish Apple would stop launching everything at the end of year.   They always end up with supply constrain at the peak of the holiday season, which is bad planning imo...
Bring those rumors up, its been boring lately.  I want iphone, ipad, tv, watch rumors, or better, leaked parts.
If the 70 millions is the number they came up with there way to finding sales and the real number is 74 millions, then that means they are right on with other devices...   I don't see nexus tablets up there, so they are in the "other" category, which could mean a good chunck of sales are Nexus.     Apple is losing on unit ships or market shares on both phones and tablets... , I don't see how denying it is helping in anything...
imo, That phone will do great when they drop the price
Well thats a shame
 Actually I would love for Apple to release an Apple brand TV/Monitors that can accept an AppleTV dongle.  That way no box or cables and you still have an upgradable Apple TV.  They could still sell the puck for people with TV sets.
 I dont agree at all. Having a piece of crap interface is not a reason to not implement an app store. The interface need to be improved. Like other app stores, of course apps would need to be approved by Apple before then can be added.