or Connect

Posts by herbapou

the 13" was way overprice for something with no GPU.  Its an improvement at $1500, it fits the MacBook Air with retina needs.  But I still think you need a GPU to drive that resolution, so its not a PC for either gaming or serious video/photo editing.   IF you want an Air style laptop with retina I suggest you wait for the ones with then new Intel Haswell CPU with HD5000 integrated GPU. We should get those this summer.
Funny thing is the screen lack of brightness and wierd colors is the first thing I notice on the Nexus 4. The screen look pale and washed out. I tried to rise brightness and it did improve.    I have the 4s and the Nexus 4 side by side and even with increase brightness on the nexus 4, the 4s still looks more vivid and as what seems to be more accurate colors indeed.  The iphone also seems to have less reflections. On the resolution side, the nexus 4 is 1080x720 on a...
  They are already selling a cheaper phone with a smaller screen, its called the iphone 4...     The most urgent need for a low cost phone is in emerging market. Apple is suppose to design the best hardware for the customers right?  Well those guys can only afford one device, so they need something with a very long battery life and a decent screen size (4"+) for $300 max unlock. Its a matter of putting the best possible specs without creating bottlenecks or speding too...
  They need a 4" device for $400 or less considering the Nexus 4 sells for $360 and is a much better phone than the 4s and the 4. A low price 5" would be nice but I guess the big screen iphone will be high end so expensive, unless they do one with the same resolution as the iphone 5.
Indeed. If I ever buy an android device its going to be a Nexus, I want something i can upgrade without dealing with manufacturers layers on top of android.
Indeed. Most of the android devices dont have well balance specs and often have huge bottlenecks. But the nexus 4 is very well design and balance allowing a very nice price for what you get. Imo its beats the crap out of the more expensive iphone 4 and iphone 4s. To top it off I think android as leap over iOS in terms of innovation and power, making it a better OS for the moment.It makes wonder what the hell is apple doing? They are sitting on pile of cash and not doing...
I need a bigger screen because i do a lot of internet on my phone and i need something between a tablet and a small phone for the job. I also would like a bigger screen because i cant see well at short distance now. I used low prescription glass for reading but i dont carry those all the time. 5" phones are here to stay, regardless of the people you thinks that because they dont need them, nobody needs them.Another thing i like about the nexus 4 is its only 360$ unlock....
If apple doesnt have a big screen when my contract expires, i am buying a nexus phone. And i am not alone
There is less reflection on the mini but its nothing compare to the new imac improvements. They really did a great job on the imacs.On the retina ipad mini, i dont think its doable unless they go with IGZO. If they dont the new mini will be heavier and more thick.
I think what most people fail to understand is google and apple maps required an internet connection, which kind of makes them work only inside youre own country because once you cross a border, you get into data roaming, which is vey very expensive.