or Connect

Posts by herbapou

If the ipad numbers continu to rise it helps diversified Apple line. But the income % coming out of the iphones is still to high, a major drop on iphones will tank the EPS and Apple valuation could go from undervalue (PE < 15) to horrible (PE will increase because EPS went down because the PE is price/annual EPS).     Thats the risk with companies on the decline, valuation seems good, invertors often oversell at the first sign of growth deceleration. The ball is in...
  This may be a running gag, only this time there are real YoY declines. Apple offer only 1 new model of iphone and it accounts for 70% of its income.  Its a financial timebomb, the risk for investors is huge.   Maybe Apple will diversified its iphone lines and maybe Apple will introduce something new.  Currently Apple needs to do both just to keep its earnings, otherwise its going down like a rock.
Too bad TMN Go (canadian version of HBO go) would not let us airplay anything, even in iPad mirror mode.
  All i can find is some rumors about iRadio on CNBC today.
  Indeed. And you can get very nice plans with an unlock phone.  All my future phones will be unlock from now on.
I am getting news from some french press agencies that Apple will hold an event on april 18th?  Nothing on apple insider?   Update : It looks like this news is based on rumors. Still strange its being relay by normally more serious press.
I was worried apple sales would collapse. I am hoping they can mantain last year levels, they may be able to pull it off afterall,
Would made sense if Apple didnt said they are doing guidance diffently now. No more lowballing it. We will see how they do in Q2, but according to them they will be in that range.
    I hope that margins will improve. The problem is Apple did'nt guide an improvement in margins, Apple actually guided even lower margins in fiscal Q2. http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2013/01/23Apple-Reports-Record-Results.html     Lower revenue on top of lower margins = negative YoY EPS growth in Q2.
  1. Apple is shiftting from growth ownership to value ownership. This makes hedge funds dump Apple in favor of something else. Apple has a huge market cap, which make it reach a point where everyone who can own it already does, which in turn stall the stock price. A yield allow more "funds" to be able to hold some Apple. Reference: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-02-21/hedge-funds-boost-stock-bets-to-07-high-goldman-says.html   2. If you cant see apple yoy growth...