or Connect

Posts by herbapou

I think people get this wrong.  Android tablets are comparing themselves to the ipad, but the real threat is the windows tablets.    Apple fans are going to continu to buy into Apple because Apple has an extremely high retention ratio, but the Android and Windows buyers are all the same. If windows surface takes off, Android is going to be the one suffering from it.
Look at the mini geekbench, its the fastest ipad after the ipad4. Its faster than ipad2 and ipad3... Yet another example on how spec sheets can be deceiving...
ROFL at the fandroids screaming that the reviews are all bias. Bunch of spec sheets freaks. I knew that people actually holding the devices and comparing it to the android junk would immedialty see the quality of the mini. One of the review mention how everthing look better on the mini despite having lesser screen specs... The power of in-cell.
Glad to see Gene Munster impression, but Briand White is a clown, he is blindly bullish on Apple no matter what.  I would like to see what Shaw Wu thinks about it too.    Cant wait to see where the stock will go, Apple is sold out of the ipad mini, the ipad 4 and the iphone 5 and yet the 2 exec move is probably going to tank the stock.  Seriously if this keep falling off and we get below the 200 DMA I will sell every single stocks I own and get into Apple. No way...
Hehe , I almost forgot about this one with all the ipad mini hype.   So lets recap, iphone 5, ipad mini, ipad 4 all soldout atm... I think we will see lines on friday with people trying to get a device and then cancelling there online order.
  This is what I think too. But the nexus would had probably beat the iPad 3 by a small margin.  Now we know why Apple release the iPad 4 by surprise.
  Apple didnt miss any of there guidance, but the beats are slowing down indeed.    PREVIOUS EARNINGS: 2010 Q1 (Ending 12/31/10) Guidance = $4.80; Actual = $6.43;(Beat = 40.0%) 2011 Q2 (Ending 3/31/11) Guidance = $4.90; Actual = $6.40; (Beat = 30.6%) 2011 Q3 (Ending 6/31/11) Guidance = $5.07; Actual = $7.79; (Beat = 53.6%) 2011 Q4 (Ending 9/24/11) Guidance = $5.50; Actual = $7.05 (Beat = 28.2%) 2012 Q1 (Ending 12/31/11) Guidance = $9.30; Actual = $13.87 (Beat =...
  Prices and specs are great but I am not sure how google can convinced those partners to dump hardware with no margins like that. Not to mention if I was Samsung I would not be too happy about the LG phone at this price.
Wall street decided to hate Apple for no reason, stock is trading at 14 PE and is near its 200 DMA.  Unless you think Apple is really Doom my recommendation is to buy here and if we get below 580, back up the truck and load with everything you can.   Apple is forecasting 52 billions in sales, and 11.7 EPS.   If for whatever reason they get better margins or they buy back shares (like they are suppose to do) the EPS guidance is going to be blown out of the water.  I...
  I didnt but I know someone who did.  But thats not the point, I have right in front of me an iphone 4s and an iphone 5, they both have the same pixel density but the 5 use in-cell and IPS.   If you look straight down at the phones the difference is marginal, but as soon as you get an angle, even a small one, the 2 screens are worlds apart. The 5 have a lot less reflections and the screen is much more vivid and crisp. Even when look straight down, the 5 beats the crap of...