or Connect

Posts by herbapou

I see a rectangle phone... Imo its better than the ip5, no waste of space at the bottom or the top allows for a bigger screen with just a little bigger case.
All my apple options are in january 2015 until we get so kind of bullish news. It could be months before apple rebound. If good news do happen i am in, and i am getting mimimal time decay while i wait.
If I understand this correctly, the S3 share as improved since october.  So that means that S3 is outselling the iPhone 5 when the S3 is getting old and the iPhone 5 is brand new.  And all this is North America... Horrible news for Apple.
  I was under the impression the 4 and 4s were iphone mini's.  Hell even the ip5 is an iphone mini to me. Little phone, very high price. 
  Its in Apple best interest to pump the iphone 5 and denied any rumors of course.  
  Apple need to do a lot more than just doing a 5s in OCT.  I mean for the stock, because as a company Apple will still be here even if they shrink and lose market shares by the truck load.  My 4s contract expires in OCT, would love to stay with Apple but aint gonna happen if the only model they have is the 5s.
Vaporware product running into yield issues...   I will assume Apple is testing multiple screen sizes and screen tech, if one screen has problem maybe they can try another or, god forbid they solve the problem and improve the yield. If Wong ton soup inc. can make 5" phones, why cant Apple?   I hope Apple will not use OLED, that would mean IGZO has some sort of major problem keeping it from being used. IGZO is a lot more "retina" friendly.
  I have the 27" imac with the GTX 680mx.  The imac has roughly the same resolution as the 15" rMBP. You cant squeeze an mx chip into a laptop, but the 680m would have been a nice optionnal upgrade for the 15" rMBP.     That being said, the GT 650m is still a decent GPU, its no high end gaming GPU like the 680mx, but it will run World of warcraft at "good" settings. At this point in time you a better off waiting for the next refresh indeed.
    Like I said it makes more sense at $1500 than $1700. The specs between the old price $1700 13" rMBP and the  $2100 15" rMBP made the 13" a very very bad choice for what you get for youre $. imo it was overprice even for an Apple product.
  I meant the 13" RMBP should have a discreet GPU like the GT 650m.  But at $1500, the same machine with an intel Haswell CPU w/HD5000 would be decent since its 2.5 times faster than the HD4000.   Still no gaming machine, but at least it would be able to run old games or do photo editing without choking.    The 13" RMBP is a broken product to me, its as a major GPU bottleneck that makes the machine useless for anything other than web browsing and desktop apps. Its a very...