or Connect

Posts by herbapou

Since the mini is 8" not 7", the nexus 7 and the mini both have the same screen height. So when watching a widescreen movie both tablets will show the same size. But for everything else, the mini is better. The pixels density on the nexus 7 is a bit better than the mini, but you still see less when surfing the net.The cpu on the nexus tablets is good indeed, but the gpu lags behind by a lot. Bottom line the mini outperform the nexus 7 and the ipad 4 runs circles around...
Apple told the China number in an attemp to help the stock. About time they do something about it...
I wouldnt do that. But how about apple making an iOS phone for someone else? For example Apple could make yahoo brand phone and tablet that runs on ios. Yahoo could strike a deal on the ecosystem and used apple apps stores with a share of the profits for yahoo phones.Just saying, would be a way to make cheaper ios devices, but not with the apple brand. While at it they could try to get the Nook and Kobo to run on iOs. Why not try to make a deal with Amazon, those guys...
The very non scientific feedback i got from my loca apple store is that the mini is outselling the ipad4 2 to 1. Even if there is some cannibalisation, we have the potential to see a huge ipad number in q4. But personnaly i think the mini is so popular because its cheaper and makes it a more affordable "gift" in the holiday season. The ratio may changed in january.
  imo if you think they are wrong one can use this opportunity to buy more.  I have money coming into my option account this week, they can bash it to 400 I certainly wont mind, more leaps for me.   I bough the 21.5 imac today.  While I was there I asked questions about the iphone and iPad sales.  The iphone was in stock but it sells very well.  The ipad mini was out of stock and they sell 2 ipad mini for one ipad4. The mini is selling a lot more than anticipated but...
I just got the 21.5" imac today. Very nice machine, i have the 1500$ one, with the GT 650m and performance is good in games. This will be my wife mac, i am ordering the 27" imac with fusion drive and the gtx 680mx in january.
  I didnt try the recent map app we just got on iOS, but the Android smartphone its taking route information and its using it to push ads related to youre route. I dont know how its saving the information, but its doing it. Results is key here, experiment with it and watch it play out. IF Google is not recording it, how can I still received related ads weeks later...
  It doesnt get more obvious than that:   1. go to youre smartphone app, log into another email account than gmail.  Send to youre gmail account something about cars, that you want to buy a particular car model, ...   2. Go on a PC, log into gmail with a web browser. look at the ads all around the page.  read the email about the cars. Look at the ads.  Reply to youreself, continu the email exchange with other car models, ...   3. Get on the phone, reply to car email and...
  I got garmin, but its for offline turn by turn.  The problem with both Apple and google is it requires a connection.
  Well, I got the address by holding my finger in a spot on the map, got a little red pin, swipe the address up and got streetview. After that I was unable to get rid of the address but tapping quickly else where makes it disapear.  Once you know how it works its nice, but imo its not obvious.