or Connect

Posts by TitanTiger

No one?
Does anyone else have an issue with Safari on Yosemite where on sites such as Appleinsider, hovering over a hyperlink causes every hyperlink on the page to flash to bold and then go back when you move off of it?  It's not just this site, but it is only in Safari.  Chrome and Firefox do not have the issue.
I think it's a pretty good idea.  It's their signature phone type and there's a hardcore fan base of physical keyboard people who aren't being served by anyone else.  If all you mostly care about email, texting and IMs and having a calendar, this is a good phone for the job.  Heck, even just for texting and email it's good since it's harder and harder to find just a 'feature' phone anymore.  And the battery life is great for a "smart" phone.   I wouldn't buy it, but it's...
I think what we should all do is go to CVS and Rite Aid, get a few items that have a decent amount of value then attempt to pay with Apple Pay.  When they say they don't accept it, say "you did a few weeks ago."  Then when they affirm it no longer works politely reply, "I think I'm going to go get these at Walgreens.  Be sure to tell your manager to let headquarters know your customers think that was a very bad decision."  Then leave.
Updated to 8.0.2 on my iPhone 5.  No problems for me.  Took a while last night since everyone was pounding Apple's servers but other than that, everything is good.
I think when you have multiple millions sold, and over 2 million hits on the YouTube bending video, and it being breathlessly reported by every news and tech site out there and you only have 9 reporting it, you can be pretty safe in saying its an exceedingly rare occurrence.  And they're replacing the few that have.  What could you possibly have to still bitch about?
I'd like to know this as well.
This is now two developer betas that have come out since the public beta released. Any idea when the public beta will be updated?
They should just rename the company "Me Too."
 CNN's too: "Breaking News:Apple reports earnings of $1.28 per share, beating Wall Street's estimates. But sales were lower than expected."