or Connect

Posts by TitanTiger

Updated to 8.0.2 on my iPhone 5.  No problems for me.  Took a while last night since everyone was pounding Apple's servers but other than that, everything is good.
I think when you have multiple millions sold, and over 2 million hits on the YouTube bending video, and it being breathlessly reported by every news and tech site out there and you only have 9 reporting it, you can be pretty safe in saying its an exceedingly rare occurrence.  And they're replacing the few that have.  What could you possibly have to still bitch about?
I'd like to know this as well.
This is now two developer betas that have come out since the public beta released. Any idea when the public beta will be updated?
They should just rename the company "Me Too."
 CNN's too: "Breaking News:Apple reports earnings of $1.28 per share, beating Wall Street's estimates. But sales were lower than expected."
30 seconds is terrible.
Anyone use the Amazon Prime Instant Video on your iPad and send it to your TV through Airplay (via Apple TV)?  How does it compare to the way it looks using the AV adapter?  Because the AV adapter leaves black bars all the way around.  You can mitigate some of it by adjusting the picture settings on your TV but it's still not like it should be.  Is the Apple TV/Airplay way any better?   Or should I just bite the bullet and get a Roku (since Apple apparently isn't going...
War Damn Eagle, Tim!
 Catch me up here...why wouldn't the Sunn album (or any album for that matter), purchased from iTunes not work on your phone?  Virtually every phone and music player out there can play AAC files now.  And there's no DRM on the songs.  The only thing exclusive about it is that iTunes was the only place you could get it the first week of release.