or Connect

Posts by satchmo

Don't you find hard edges of an iPhone 5s make it more easier to maintain a grip? The chamfered edges provided that friction. While an iPhone 6 may feel nicer in your hand, the rounded edges and smooth aluminium back simply make it too precarious to operate. Unfortunately a case to add grip, is the only solution.
Classic pump and dump. Remember folks, buy low, sell high. In other words, wait till after Sept.9 to buy, when traditionally Apple stock drops significantly.
As will the Galaxy S5.
Okay, I realize Samsung is trying to change perceptions or sway current iPhone users to switch. But this could come back to haunt them. What if the iPhone 6 does indeed address all the 'shortcomings' Samsung has mentioned? Then surely, there's absolutely no reason whatsoever to buy a Galaxy S5.
Just curious regarding the $999 iMac offering from MacMall in the story. It has a 640M graphics chip...I don't see this an option on the Apple store. Does MacMall custom install special chips?
If you made $200K a year, why would you even need to get something back for your phone.I suspect anyone making that kind of money would simply give it away to a friend/family.Recouping $50 is not going to mean a heck of a lot to this individual.
Forget Google Glass and bring in Google Goggles.
FYI, you can run Plex on an AppleTV 3 without jail breaking.http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Y_iA-uen0
I said it before and I still maintain, it's all about the lack of colours that's 'hurting' sales of the 5C. All Cook needs to do a next week's Apple event is announce that they're adding Space Grey and / or Piano Black colours to the iPhone 5c lineup. Boom.
Perhaps he's suggesting that with him leaving, Microsoft will now have unlimited potential.