or Connect

Posts by satchmo

As will the Galaxy S5.
Okay, I realize Samsung is trying to change perceptions or sway current iPhone users to switch. But this could come back to haunt them. What if the iPhone 6 does indeed address all the 'shortcomings' Samsung has mentioned? Then surely, there's absolutely no reason whatsoever to buy a Galaxy S5.
Just curious regarding the $999 iMac offering from MacMall in the story. It has a 640M graphics chip...I don't see this an option on the Apple store. Does MacMall custom install special chips?
If you made $200K a year, why would you even need to get something back for your phone.I suspect anyone making that kind of money would simply give it away to a friend/family.Recouping $50 is not going to mean a heck of a lot to this individual.
Forget Google Glass and bring in Google Goggles.
FYI, you can run Plex on an AppleTV 3 without jail breaking.http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Y_iA-uen0
I said it before and I still maintain, it's all about the lack of colours that's 'hurting' sales of the 5C. All Cook needs to do a next week's Apple event is announce that they're adding Space Grey and / or Piano Black colours to the iPhone 5c lineup. Boom.
Perhaps he's suggesting that with him leaving, Microsoft will now have unlimited potential.
Yes, he's been wrong. But the problem I have is that while you bash Munster on one hand, you conveniently use his guesses on your front page as link bait. A bit hypocritical, don't you think?
Who the f*ck is Sandy Cannold?