or Connect

Posts by Strawberry

The iPhone 5 has a new form factor The iPhone 5 looks the same as the iPhone 4 The iPhone 5 has a new form factor The iPhone 5 looks the same as the iPhone 4 The iPhone 5 has a new form factor The iPhone 5 looks the same as the iPhone 4 The iPhone 5 has a new form factor The iPhone 5 looks the same as the iPhone 4 The iPhone 5 has a new form factor The iPhone 5 looks the same as the iPhone 4 The iPhone 5 has a new form factor The iPhone 5 looks the same as the...
INSIDE INFO, people! I hope your job was worth it!
As demonstrated above ("It'll probably be a back catalog of 70,000 Euro techno-rave songs") Americans don't get it. Spotify is what iTunes would be if it offered a streaming subscription service. Which is why I don't use iTunes anymore.
Ummmm. Ok.
Samsung has his kids in a secure location.
So, like a night club!
The Sun traveled over Apple's headquarters today, beginning at around 5:45am in the east and made a full arc over the Cupertino-based company before dipping below the horizon in the east about half past eight.
I want Blue Dalmatian!
I really hope it's not another FireWire.
Why do I get the feeling Thunderbolt is going to be another Firewire? Everybody's going to go USB3.