or Connect

Posts by jeffreytgilbert

own the worlds worst headphones, NOW AVAILABLE IN GOLD!
Why no heart rate monitor watches? I already have an M7 monitoring my movements. Bundle a heart rate monitor i can wear 24/7 that constantly reports to my iPhone and looks like this and we've got a deal! 
update it to do what exactly? serve as an ibeacon? improve the processor speed? (to what end? where's the benefit?) I'd rather they spend some quality time integrating the remote features into iOS 7 and allowing us to access it via the slide up menu from the bottom as we would air drop or air play when those are available. it takes a bit too much effort getting the app to load... then waiting for it to resolve where it wants to connect... then clicking on the one it wants...
I found a leaked version of this new future feature. Looks awesome. Can't wait to see what this crazy wild future will entail!    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmyVzoyY9Jo
 When you build for 64bit it makes a 32bit binary as well and bundles them together... so no. 
 omg,shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up. you guys in these comment boards are killing me with this bile. I'm starting to think all the crazies jumped ship from the sony bandwagon to here.
Is it though? Really? Because it seems in an apples to apples comparison, they're working with what they got and ignoring what they don't. If you spend the time to put a 41 megapixel, 9 element, motion stabilized, f2.2 camera into a phone, you probably want to tout that. If you made a "unibody" polycarbonate phone in dayglow colors 3 years before apple announced one, you probably want to call that out too. Seems legit to me. Some times you gotta call a spade a spade. Lets...
 people talking screen size clearly have not been paying attention.
 Explain how nokias polycarb windows phones which have been out for 2-3 years are copying the iphone. I'd love to hear your logic here.
It's so they can compete with the nokia 1020, obviously. How convenient it is to forget that this exciting new design was created 2-3 years ago from nokia and continues today with their impressive camera phone which also has a oversized pixels, only it has a 9 element lens not a 5 element lens. http://www.nokia.com/us-en/phones/phone/lumia1020/