or Connect

Posts by ranReloaded

And a hell of a drop in frame rate. For some pixel operations, I've seen the 4G iPod Touch chuckle where the 3GS shines. Although someone pointed that Apple could make the screen a bit bigger and still be "within retina territory". But I personally dread the very idea of pushing the ppi downwards(even if slightly), feels wrong at this stage. I'd rather stay with the current size.
I've got that too, on the top.
off topic, but the Live Coverage page has two big-a** vertical banner ads on each side, "Get cash for your iPhone"
Sorry to all Elvis fans, but I'd take the iPad 2 any day EDIT: Ooops, sorry for the double post. Just assumed someone would post in between...
It's good to be the king! In any case, I wonder if Steve expressly asked Obama to "not let anyone see the gadget for (at least) one month"... I mean he's a public figure, it takes only one journalist/paparazzo to ruin a massive expectation/secrecy campaign, quite comparable to what we are experiencing now
EDIT: oops, link didn't work. Its the "fuuuuuuu..." cartoon.
Maemo, MeeGo, MeeToo... I get it all mixed up!
...or even easier: develop a 'dummy' Settings App.
...Too late for the guy who just quit over the delay!No need for such sophistication... The Facebook iPhone app already sucks 7 different kinds of d**k in terms of responsiveness, performance (server's fault?), coherence...
No one's denying that the iPhone has done really well even only on Softbank. It's just hard to believe the other carriers have been passing on the iPhone until now, specially seeing the growth it has meant for Softbank. But again, I'm sure the behind-the-scenes is much more complicated...