or Connect

Posts by ranReloaded

Apple finally woke up. I'm certain there's a lot of behind-the-curtain deals, contracts and stuff, but Softbank Mobile certainly does sell android smart phones; it's only fair Apple too does business somewhere else. It's a shame the iPhone won't be available on NTT DoCoMo as well. That would be the real deal, in terms of market potential.
Shocker! ...not
I know, I know. Still, Google releasing an obviously paid service, it's shocking...
I just can't see the word "Wallet" anywhere near "Android".
Kinda reminds me of the Soccer World Cup that was co-hosted there... There was this allegedly rigged match...
Kimchi is a dish best served cold...
"Mary Jo Foley" sounds like "Amy Farrah Fowler"
Yeah, technically tou're right, but can't quite see a 28 announcement AND it being released in the first half of October.I should have added "IF true, it sucks".That is arguable. There's also a lot of "wasted real estate" in most books' pages and in almost every website designed after 1991 But it actually serves a purpose, I believe.My two concerns about the (rumored) "new design" of the iPhone:1) Decreased PPI - OR - Pixel incompatibility with existing apps. 2) Loss of...
"just weeks away" means "more than 13 days, at least". Forget about a september announcement/early october lauch