or Connect

Posts by ranReloaded

No one's denying that the iPhone has done really well even only on Softbank. It's just hard to believe the other carriers have been passing on the iPhone until now, specially seeing the growth it has meant for Softbank. But again, I'm sure the behind-the-scenes is much more complicated...
Apple finally woke up. I'm certain there's a lot of behind-the-curtain deals, contracts and stuff, but Softbank Mobile certainly does sell android smart phones; it's only fair Apple too does business somewhere else. It's a shame the iPhone won't be available on NTT DoCoMo as well. That would be the real deal, in terms of market potential.
Shocker! ...not
I know, I know. Still, Google releasing an obviously paid service, it's shocking...
I just can't see the word "Wallet" anywhere near "Android".
Kinda reminds me of the Soccer World Cup that was co-hosted there... There was this allegedly rigged match...
Kimchi is a dish best served cold...
"Mary Jo Foley" sounds like "Amy Farrah Fowler"
Yeah, technically tou're right, but can't quite see a 28 announcement AND it being released in the first half of October.I should have added "IF true, it sucks".That is arguable. There's also a lot of "wasted real estate" in most books' pages and in almost every website designed after 1991 But it actually serves a purpose, I believe.My two concerns about the (rumored) "new design" of the iPhone:1) Decreased PPI - OR - Pixel incompatibility with existing apps. 2) Loss of...