or Connect

Posts by Nobodyy

Hahaha.  I laughed pretty hard, but you're so right.
 Remember when Gecko was our hope and savior? Moz let it slip badly.   Unfortunately, this is just not the case anymore. Gecko has turned into the red headed step child, as far as development is concerned. Several separate corporate resources allocated to Webkit have propelled it further than Gecko has come in a far less amount of time.  You also realize that Google has been the largest contributor to Webkit in the last five years? Or that Google's rendering engine, Blink,...
 How's the sound from the TV? My parents recently bought a nice LED Samsun TV, they spent a little much because they got conned into the SMART label, but it's a decent TV overall given the bloat.  HOWEVER, the sound from it is god awful. Similar to what you experienced with the SS Soundbar. They ended up purchasing a sound bar (from another maker) just because it wasn't even do-able. 
YES.   I've been waiting for this since they announced WatchKit.    I can not fing wait for this massive download to complete.
I was just pushed this update.   GUESS I SHOULDN'T UPDATE, THOUGH.
  Dude.  High-five for this reference.
Apparently this is a rebrand of something they tried pushing to the market earlier with their Galaxy line.    However, here is the thing with Samsung - they throw so many things at the wall hoping that one sticks, they don't actually put the effort in (both engineering and marketing wise) until Apple comes to the market with an idea or system similar. If they offered the thought, the presentation and marketing, and the generally care for the features they bring to the...
Not even the carriers themselves guarantee the deliverance, timely or at all, of text messages sent through their networks.    It's frustrating, sure, but really ridiculous imo. GTFU. 
Just <-> jus' = jus You <-> ya' = ya  Hmm... right? I'm pretty sure the apostrophes can be used to force expose elisions in sentences, which is required in words like "jus", but always not in words like "ya", depending on context and inflection. I could be wrong, though, so don't quote me on this (get it?!)
Hey now!Apostrophes can also be used to expose elisions! Though I don't know if "ya" is considered one or not. :)