or Connect

Posts by Nobodyy

Only no. Apple can not reset a password protected by 2-step without the correct information.And this is coming from the guy who almost lost thousands of dollars worth of iTunes content and did lose a shit load of personal content through a 2-step mishap. Apple, being awesome, graced me and copied my purchases to a new account - everything else was lost.
OR you could just have it send to another account outside of your iCloud email account.
No worry - the transition to EMV is going to happen very very slowly. Card companies are giving until 2017 for the transition to "complete" and liabilities for legacy-cards will be switched to merchants. Edit: Three years is slow enough for me, as I expect Coin will happily modify their product in response with plenty of time.
 I dare to say that through my experience developing for Android, it is difficult. It's not because it is hard by any means, but because of all of the reasons I explained above and in my other posts.  Which is more than good enough for plenty of high quality developers to say, "F that." and move to other platforms for better toolkits and encourage others to use those platforms through their work (apps) or own experiences with the platform. I was one of those for a very...
 - Screen display sizes & densities aren't a deal breaker - but it's time consuming and requires research and knowledge of as much of the ecosystem as possible.  - API inconsistencies and improvements across versions you don't have access to isn't a deal breaker (for others...) - but then you have to find which APIs can go where, to what capacity, and how, for at least 3-4 different versions of Android.  - Spotty hardware support (both on-running and even initially out of...
I disagree since, like I said before, Google muddied the waters with their releases - this was the hardest thing for me to grasp.  It is very easy to target 85% of the Android devices with a relatively simple binary, but as soon as you dive into more complex natures, I've seen shit get crazy frustrating. Want to target a new-ish API? Good luck because even with something as simple as a new transition API, you either have to write alternate code to support older editions,...
 These articles point out some good things I agree with - Screen sizes are what they address mostly, it's not that hard, right. However, across densities and and sizes - it's more to think about for someone who isn't familiar requiring more time to learn. - Google is containing their Play Services to update themselves independently of the OS - which is good for Google and to me to some degree.  However, these articles don't really address my problems which is the vast...
 Eh. It looks the same until you try to target specifics of those versions for development, which contain a vast array of differences across the versions presented.  For example, the 4.4 version would be considered a major update from the 4.3 version, a first digit increase on an iOS release schedule and then we have updates like 4.0->4.1/4.2 which were considered incremental but still introduced new underlying frameworks which some apps need to depend on.  This is one of...
 Aw, they're pretty good looking in use. These are the first set of icons where gradients all flow the same way, which is a step up from the mess that is Weather, App Store, Videos, and Mail icon gradient craziness on iOS.
Whoops: Quoted the wrong post but too lazy to find the right one.    I assume that the DP's have more drastic changes involving the API that developers interact with, so more updates are pushed out to meet those more sensitive issues vs the betas.    There are some general user facing issues that have been fixed I'm sure, but, there's no need in re-rolling a new build of 10.10 then distribute it to (just) a million users if there is only a few icon updates or only a...