or Connect

Posts by einsteinbqat

How am I f-ing supposed to get my iPad 2 tomorrow as expected if the iPad is stuck in Alaska since Sunday, huh? It usually stops in Memphis before getting here. WTF :@ Me wants me iPad 2 Going to have to wait until Friday or next week?!!?
Damn you both! Considering that I was supposed to only get my iPad on the 22nd, and now I'm getting it 2 days after you, because it's customised, I'll let it slide! HAHA
O-M-G! O-M-G! O-M-G! Apple just shipped my iPad 2. A WEEK IN ADVANCE! It was supposed to ship on 15/04. Instead I'll get it on 13/04. HAHAHA I suppose that I would have gotten it even earlier if I hadn't customised it!
Geez how quick can these go. Not even half a day, and they're all gone. Apple will need to find some bigger venue for WWDC.
It was 4:15 EDT and I placed my order for my 32GB WiFi iPad 2 with a black leather Smart Cover. I will get around 2 weeks after it ships which takes 2-3 weeks. No glitch whatsoever during the order, though. I'm not crazy enough to go do the queue. Waking up in the middle of the night is well enough!
It was 4:15 EDT and I placed my order for my 32GB WiFi iPad 2 with a black leather Smart Cover. I will get around 2 weeks after it ships which takes 2-3 weeks. No glitch whatsoever during the order, though. I'm not crazy enough to go do the queue. Waking up in the middle of the night is well enough!
Yes all from iTunes.
Yes well I won't use the iPad as an iPod. I have like a terabyte worth of movies and TV programmes. but I think that I'll go for 64 if wifi only and 32 for 3G
I'm going to go downtown Montreal. Should I get the wifi or the wifi+3G? Is the 3G worth it? 32 or 64?
Apple will put its pile of cash to use!