or Connect

Posts by einsteinbqat

You can now set iTunes to "Always Show Artwork" when you are in album view whereas it used to be 3+ tracks (if artwork size set to small) from a same album to see an artwork
@Bagman @anantksundaram Multitask on a 3G? How did you guys manage that? I totally agree with you. I prefer the scrolling. and my Spotlight only searches for Apps. So if I'm lazy and don't want to scroll, 3 letters are enough. So I think that I'll stick to 3.1.3 on my 3G unless there is a huge security threat that I can't avoid or all the reviews says that it's worth it because 4.1 is comparable to 3.1.3
I think that I will stick to 3.1.3 on my iPhone 3G. I had to downgrade from 4.0 because we all know how 4.0 was awful on the 3G. So, until I see a few comparisons between 3.1.3 and 4.1, I won't upgrade. It is expected that 4.1 is better than 4.0, but it's really 4.1 vs 3.1.3 that really matters. And please, spare me the "but 3G specs are not high enough to handle iOS4+." I mean come on, the only thing that the 3G got is the folders. Don't tell me the 3G is too old to...
How snappy versus 3.1.3? It surely is snappy versus 4.0. That is expected. It's versus 3.1.3 that the snappy-ness should be compared to.
Delusional or not, I couldn't care less. All that that sentence means is that I can live without the upcoming iOS update until I change my 3G to the next iteration of the iPhone whether it be 4.5 or 5 or whatever that Apple may call it.
The question is whether 4.1 is as good as 3.1.3 on the 3G to justify the upgrade. Upgrading my 3G to 4.1 just to get the folder feature is really not worth it if the performance is not there. I have been living without the folders ever since I got the 3G. I certainly can live without it until I upgrade to iPhone 4.5 or iPhone 5.
They removed the title bar
So, should one update to iTunes 10 or just stick to 9.2.1?
Yes I know. See post #91.
LOL Thanks. Hopefully I won't get mixed up if I get asked for the time. I should get to bed or it might happen.