or Connect

Posts by einsteinbqat

The question is whether 4.1 is as good as 3.1.3 on the 3G to justify the upgrade. Upgrading my 3G to 4.1 just to get the folder feature is really not worth it if the performance is not there. I have been living without the folders ever since I got the 3G. I certainly can live without it until I upgrade to iPhone 4.5 or iPhone 5.
They removed the title bar
So, should one update to iTunes 10 or just stick to 9.2.1?
Yes I know. See post #91.
LOL Thanks. Hopefully I won't get mixed up if I get asked for the time. I should get to bed or it might happen.
Gosh. My bad. My apologies. I don't know why I was thinking it was at noon EDT. But I stand corrected. It is indeed 6pm UK/Portugal and 7pm western EU continental time. I'm surely mixing up with this appointment that I have tomorrow for an interview.
No it's not. It's 5pm UK time, and 6pm western continental EU time, except Portugal which has the same time as UK.
Did any 3G user upgraded to 4.0.2? I don't want to change from 3.1.3 to 4.0.2. iOS4 is just sluggish on iP3G. Did Apple change anything?
Prices of iPhone 4 in Canada: Rogers/Fido & Telus locked iPhone 8 GB - 3GS - 3 years - 99 CAD 16 GB - iP4 - 3 years - 159 CAD 32 GB - iP4 - 3 years - 269 CAD That's 30 CAD less than the 3G and 3GS when they were released. Bell locked iPhone: 8 GB - 3GS - 3 years - 99,95 CAD 16 GB - iP4 - 3 years - 159,95 CAD 32 GB - iP4 - 3 years - 269,95 CAD Rogers, Telus no-contract locked iPhone 16 GB - iP4 - 649 CAD 32 GB - iP4 - 749 CAD Bell no-contract locked iPhone ? Apple...
Just plug in your iPhone to iTunes.