or Connect

Posts by einsteinbqat

Same here, too. Flash is the only reason Safari crashes on my Mac. Safari practically never crashes otherwise. Can't live without Click2Flash either. Makes surfing so much better.
Here's what I posted in an other forum topic:Bell Canada and Telus deployed their HSPA+ (21,6Mbps) last November. Their HSPA+ network is working alongside their CDMA/EVDO network. And since November, both carry the iPhone 3GS and other GSM-based handsets, and yes those phones do come with a SIM card, and no Apple did not make a separate phone for Bell Canada, and Telus. It's the same iPhone that Rogers Canada has been selling since 2008.The phones that use the HSPA+...
Bell Canada and Telus deployed their HSPA+ (21,6Mbps) last November. Their HSPA+ network is working alongside their CDMA/EVDO network. And since November, both carry the iPhone 3GS and other GSM-based handsets, and yes those phones do come with a SIM card, and no Apple did not make a separate phone for Bell Canada, and Telus. It's the same iPhone that Rogers Canada has been selling since 2008. The phones that use the HSPA+ network of Bell and Telus have indeed nothing to...
I don't think I understood you well. What is not true? thx
Well if Verizon could just get its act together and do like Bell Canada and Telus did and roll out an HSPA+ network, it'd be carrying the iPhone by now. Bell Canada and Telus are just like Verizon, a CDMA mobile carrier. Now, the new HSPA+ (21,6 Mbps) network operates alongside their existing CDMA network, and that will be their upgrade path to LTE. It took Bell and Telus a year and then some to deploy HSPA+ alongside their CDMA. They even finished ahead of time. So I'm...
Bellus introduced HSPA+, too, back in November 2009. So let's hope the next iPhone will be able to take advantage of such speed.
ATT has only rolled out HSPA (7.2Mbps) in six cities? I thought that it was much more. And here I go complaining about Canada's mobile carriers being slow at rolling out more city coverage for HSPA+ (21Mbps).
It's been extended until the end of 2015.Official MPEG Licensing Authority press release