or Connect

Posts by einsteinbqat

I wonder why this email arrive now (yesterday for me). I had @icloud.com email for a while now, a month at least. No I am not an iCloud beta user or anything. And did not get any favour from Apple (that I know of, at least).
I don't think that having an excerpt of the latest post is not a very useful information. Here's why: Depending what was the last post that you read, knowing the beginning of the latest post is useless because you will need to go back anyway to continue reading where you left off. Removing the excerpt would give back some space, and therefore show more content. With the gained space, you could show how many pages there are for that thread, additionally to...
I know. That's me having fun with the news, and Jony Ive taking over UI. :P  
Indeed, you should have! :P
Yes, I know it's a drop down menu list, but I just don't understand why you posted it. Sorry if I missed something, though.  
Mobile Safari iOS 6 iPhone 4S Bug? Explanation: If there is more text than the height of the text entry field, selecting text upward is very choppy/difficult or downright impossible whereas selecting downwards is somewhat easier, but not fluid. That cannot be normal behaviour, can it? Look at these photographs: Photo 1 Photo 2 Photo 3 On photo 1 & 2: You see that there is no text above Mobile, but you see that there is more text than the text field height. Now,...
Page changing buttons should be much, much, smaller, and be located both at the top and bottom of a discussion page. Right now, the only way to change page is to scroll completely to the bottom. A button allowing a "jump to page #" would be a good addition, too.
We need a faster way to access the forums from the mobile news home page (http://iphone.appleinsider.com). Right now, you have to 1) manually type the URL in the address bar, or 2) open a news article, and click on "comments".
I'll try installing again.