or Connect

Posts by einsteinbqat

Happy to be Canadian where we get 21Mbps and above.
Are they? None are build so far. When you read the references to what the wiki writes about, you realise that they are talking about the 12-billion-dollar plan to build manufacturing factories in Brazil. In April, Foxconn (Hon Hai) announced their plans to invest 12 billion dollars in Brazil to increase its production capacities. However, the deal is stalling because Foxconn and the government of Brazil can't agree on the terms of the invest. Nothing is signed yet, so...
What kind of rubbish is this? Foxconn are not building anything yet in Brazil. How can they even leak a photo is beyond me!
What rubbish is this? Telus and Bell (in Canada) already offer the iPhone 3GS for 0$, and for a while now, and there's no iPhone 4S or 5 anywhere. What is this mate talking about?
Finally, an iPad version. Blow-up iPhone version is really lame. Now when is the Facebook for iPad coming out?
How about Moscone North and South?
Right… And they did not sue the previous iCloud owner because? Right… Money…
http://macdailynews.com/2011/06/03/a...ntel-combined/ From the website:.
I went to the Apple Store in downtown Montreal today (21 May 2011), and the staff there was carrying iPads around and helping people with them.
That sounds logical. I'm curious to know Apple's reasoning behind this. I first realised that when I tried to change the icons of the new App Store apps, and the new icons would not take. File permissions are not the same as the other apps. So what do you guys think about temporarily changing the file permissions and then resetting it? Would that be okay?