or Connect

Posts by jinglesthula

I wonder if the fur interferes with the heartrate monitor. Furgate. Just sayin'.
If the value of a currency fluctuates more than a moderate amount it would be kind of nutty not to adjust to the change.
 This is perhaps both the most difficult thing to describe as well as one of the greatest benefits of Apple Watch - not what it does or does not do, but what it allows you to not do (that you didn't need to do anyway but usually would).  Ironic that a 'watch' tells time, and Watch does that, and saves time. I think you articulated it well.
That there's nothing wrong with it is your opinion. That it destroys marriages, trust, and self-respect has been the experience of a great many people, including some I know.
The app has 3600+ reviews as of today.  Just eyeballing it, it looks like a little less than 1% are 5-star, with almost all the rest 1-star.  At first I thought they were completely bifurcated, but then I noticed the tiniest 1-pixel sliver next to the 2 and 3 stars.  The 5-star reviews are fun to read. I think that kind of a ratio will be difficult to overcome.     I think if MCX wanted to improve their chances of success, they should look at what each side (MCX,...
Ok, that traffic gauge is pretty clever.
 I'm not sure I understand, but it's worth noting that the first touchscreen to include Force Touch was also the one that introduced the technology.  I personally would love love love to see it on an iPad where you can actually rest your fingers on the screen's keyboard without typing and have to press, say, as hard as you would on a regular keyboard before it counted it as a keystroke.  I always get a bit of discomfort on the tops of my wrists from holding my hands above...
It's about the same as telling someone they have to stop jabbing themselves with a fork.  Having coded an iOS app prior to ARC, I remember how painful it was and how careful you had to be.  
Only slightly off topic: noticed they referenced Studio C in the pic (below the time on the TV on the wall).  Their Hunger Games parody made me lol
If you can't beat 'em...