or Connect

Posts by SaltWater

What a joke!!! Ahahahaha
For that money I can buy a cell phone that gives me so much more!!!
NOKIA is the Best!!!
Apple is too busy with the iGadgets, OpenCL in all the Mac OS X, reduced boot times and shutdown, and all the Snow Leopard promises are just secondary...!
They only had one simple thing to do!!! Solve the shit antenna design and ship it, but NO, Apple didn't want to show any money loss tho their shareholders, they got a stupid and cheap rubber cover to offer, are Apple nuts? Some years ago they change the plastic of my macbook because it got dark, they done it free of charge!!!! And what stupid video is this from the Nokia N97, Who holds the phone like that!???? People are not blind!!! In this idiot video even the user...
For me Apple no More, I am moving to Ubuntu, after all Snow Leopard promess the fastest OS in the World, but instead of that I have the same old speed, while Ubuntu 10.04LTS is just amazing fast, ok there's some apps that only Mac has, but with Apple only working on iPhone, with no Mac OS X relevant evolution, iTunes is just making me scream, I am forced to give my credit card so I can download album covers, or I just can't play flac files easily, that's too much, it only...
While there's some truth about our vision on americans only thinking about money, in this case, european consumers would actually demand a refund or full return of the money for a defective or bad working device on normal use, and a phone should and must work well while being hold on hands! That's why it's called mobile phone! So Apple if it only do the right thing, that's recognize the problem, solve it and keep a good consumer image, unfortunately for Apple they are...
Great, now Apple has 1.7 million units to recall and take care of the antenna design flaw!
Fantastic, I already do this for too much long, on My NOKIA 5800, video phone calls, and Skype video drought Fring. Oh, remember Nokia 5800 is like 1/3 the price of the iPhone, so I just wonder how much Apple is going to charge for this!
Yes, Nokia has not doing well in US, but quite good all around the planet. To answer a appleinsider user "Nokia supports flash, for quite some time!" Symbian is a great OS, and I won't change it for an iPhone, I have such good features like, phone cell location to display notes, easy share to facebook, twitter, etc, with just one button, FREE World maps, with voice guidance and traffic info, voice recognition, and I can install what ever I want. Nokia it is Not a dying...