or Connect

Posts by MessagePad2100

Agreed.  The KKK are getting ridiculous in this day and age.   What will make them realize this fake tribalism is garbage? http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/black-police-chief-helps-protester-in-nazi-tshirt-at-kkk-protest-with-heatstroke-10399604.html
Agreed.  Apple has lost its way.  As a proud coal rolling conservative, I can't believe Apple is kowtowing to unproductive minorities like this.  What's next?  Recycling or being nice to people? AYN RAND AKBAR!!! Trump 2016.
They are buying into the myth of the infallible god-like Job Creator.  
If it weren't for those damn regulations the market would be working. Ayn Rand Akbar!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously. I'm glad that Apple is doing its due diligence. Not only in terms of security, but also in terms of maintaining network stability.
Consistent packaging can also mean that you see the individuality of the images without frippery. Also, where will you "pass" to?
  On the other hand, Kate Winslet looks very much like Joanna Hoffman, and the Woz will be fine as long as Seth Rogan doesn't do his signature chuckle.
Looks intriguing.  I'm hoping they will also show the older, wiser Jobs who learned from his mistakes.
It's only political BS to bigots.  Apple should have done this years ago. As a straight male, this doesn't bother me at all.  
  Many of our countries problems can also be traced back to Bonzo Reagan.
 What about qualified people who get overlooked because they aren't white? **** them right?  You are calling the shots!