or Connect

Posts by MessagePad2100

Thanks Obama.
Don't you mean put down the iPad with the comics app.?
Louis Vuitton is overrated, ugly, and vulgarly expensive.   Why would anyone want that or Versace when there are actually good looking understated stuff like Burberry and Gucci.   Is it just BS pea cocking?
And this doesn't even cover work apps like IBM is making - or the ones I use like Diet Coda and Prompt.
If you are assuming that the conservative view is pro bigotry then I would agree with you.   Enjoy your dry chicken sandwich with a pickle.
If you want internet attention.  Do what I do. I sponsor an animal at the local Humane Society and they put your name up with the picture of the animal.  I usually choose older animals or animals with a disability.
Seeing Material Design on an iPhone makes me appreciate the beauty and design of iOS even more.
I'm referring to the "I got mine, **** you."  Teahadi-Randian philosophy of extreme selfishness.
Those two are pretty objectivist when it comes to their own personal lives.  Not paying taxes, etc.
  They do try to help, but it doesn't get on the news: http://www.whitehouse.gov/my-brothers-keeper Though I feel that Sharpton and Jackson are a bit more Ayn Rand when it comes to making money from race.