or Connect

Posts by landilevente

The MacMini compared to other Apple computers is affordable but I don't think we can say it's cheap. When there are lot of countries in Europe (we don't have to talk about China) where people earn around 600$ monthly even doctors... than its a lot of money. With taxes the MacMini is around 750$, 13" Macbook Pro starts at 1550$, Retina Macbook Pro starts at 3100$... We can say its really cheap if we talk about 5000$/month, but not with 600$/month. So prices are relative.
I'm sure tomorrow someone from PR will fix what he said now. lol
If they would say Apple plans to make A5X revision with 32nm or 28nm process in a few months than maybe i believe it. They changed it in the iPad 2 recently from 45nm to 32nm.
They still don't get it. It's so sad.
Well at least now we know why is it so cheap. If they can get away with it because they make no profit on selling them than it will be interesting to see other companies following.
It must be a joke.
Yes delaying than buying a mac so not so much hope for other pc makers here. Apple thinks in long term. They make great products. After users know how a quality device feels like they just won't buy a cheap plastic notebook.
23W vs 45W Now we know it will get a much bigger battery.
Ok but that way you play the game on 1280x800 resolution on a much higher res screen. It would just look like it does on current 13" Macbook pro. You can play with anything on 800x600 too but whats the point?
  Its not about hardcore gamers. They usually don't use notebooks at all. I don't think playing on lowest settings and low resolution to be usable would be the user experience what Apple want to sell. On Steam 50% of mac users play on MacBook Pro and 15% on MacBook. So 65% of mac users on steam play on a notebook.   http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey   To be honest I don't know why are you so obsessed with proving that I'm wrong. What I said is that I can't imagine...