or Connect

Posts by BUSHMAN4

Last year before the iPhone 5s came out I remember the same 'production issues' story being mentioned. Tim Cook has really doubled down on secrecy. and there's really no way to substantiate this rumor
LM is A long ways from being a part of your cellphone. While it has many advantages As an alloy, it's not cost effective at this stage of the game nor has it been tamed to create what Apple or crucible wants. It's out there but will it ever become reality remains to be seen
Sapphire glass used more for its clarity and beinghard to scratch as opposed to being break proof Apple needs that clarity I would think For whatever it has in mind
Where is Simon Cowel working next week??? LOL
Another change by Apple  with the end result being no direct human support. All support will be done via Forum or Chat
Security or Keyboard. Not really a hard choice I might want the keyboard but I'm not selling my soul to get it.
Predictions end up wrong but not totally wrong. And hopefully when Apple releases it's hardware later in the year we'll see more favorable surprises
Well all I can say that is if Cook, Ives, and Cue are making this statement there must be something to it.
Beats, smeats. Until Apple states their intent for this acquisition (if its true) theres no Logic to this deal.
Probably take years before we see this in a smaetphone not 6-12 months