or Connect

Posts by BUSHMAN4

Security or Keyboard. Not really a hard choice I might want the keyboard but I'm not selling my soul to get it.
Predictions end up wrong but not totally wrong. And hopefully when Apple releases it's hardware later in the year we'll see more favorable surprises
Well all I can say that is if Cook, Ives, and Cue are making this statement there must be something to it.
Beats, smeats. Until Apple states their intent for this acquisition (if its true) theres no Logic to this deal.
Probably take years before we see this in a smaetphone not 6-12 months
This is at least 4 years away. As the IPhone 6 will not contain these features. Reisticly it's probably more like 6 years years away as Apple first has to eliminate the bezels
Anal-ists. Not Analysts
I watch is not in the near future Apple apparently not ready and in no hurry All these new hires indicate that there will be an I watch but just not yet. Perhaps Apple is llooking into mobile payments operating from an I watch.
Apple has raised its dividend , increased the stock buyback, and split the stock all in hope of rewarding investors for their patient wait and Apples dwindling stock price in a Bull market. Hppefully Apple has products in the pipeline that will be released soon. As for Apple beating the Anal-ists estimates. It just goes to prove that they really don't know much about Apple
Does it really matter ??? Expectations and reality are two different things. No tech company has ever been at the top of its game forever. And WallStreet will always find something that they think has more probability of having a $$$$ reward