or Connect

Posts by BUSHMAN4

I only hope that the IPHONE 4 works better than this ordering process!!!
Apple website only processes order so far and then goes down. Tried over 10 times. This is probably going to one of the biggest roll outs in APPLE history.
2 cameras for facechat.............Video phonecalls have been around since the 1964 Worlds Fair. It's a novelty, but not something most people would use everyday. Don't get me wrong it has its uses. Also being its a WiFI program will limit its use as well. As for the screen, lets wait and see what it looks like in real life. Everyones knocking it name (Retina Display) IMO it should be impressive. IPHONE4 should be an impressive piece of hardware. However it's still...
Won't take long to sell 3M IPHONE 4s as many people are up for renewal. New 'facechat' feature will encourage parents to give IPHONES to their kids (more business for APPLE, Steve jobs is the greatest marketer in the world.) Don't be surprised if 3m doesn't satisfy the intial demand.
This was not AT&Ts decision, APPLE made the decision as they are taking back those 3GS phones with a RMA
If this story is true (WHICH I DOUBT) I'm sure Apple will quickly come out with a IPHONE 4case that will prevent the glass breaking.
Just a heads up. As we see the new IPHONE 4 ready to lauch, its nice to see all the new and improved features. And with all many of the upcoming features such as Facechat, NETFLIX, IMOVIE etc. it's obvious that we're going to need more data usage on this phone. While almost everyone has barely blinked at AT&T's new data plans because most of it's 15 million customers are CURRENTLY locked in. I use the word CURRENTLY as most don't realize that at ant TIME AT&T could...
Hopefully whwn the IPHONE 4 hits the street it will work better than in the demo. Most probably the fact that several hundred journalists were using WIFI to blog the presentation and this caused the problem. Remember that concentration of WIFI in a limited area depleats strength.
Was in an AT&T store today checking my upgrade status. Mgr was friendly and we started talking about new data plans and new IPHONE 4G. He said to me don't be surprised if AT&T has new pricing plans for the new iphones. He said he was talking about overall minute plans. He said it was only speculation but I wouldn't be surprised to see AT&T capitalize on the upcoming IPHONE. STAY TUNED!
GOOD POINT. While 2GB seems more than the norm it will be less than the average as NETFLIX, VIDEO CHAT, & Cloud server are introduced for the IPHONE. Apple apparently has no objections to this or at least not publicly. The increased ETF, DATA CAP, and other new charges are all signs of a company in preparation of losing exclusivity of the IPHONE.