or Connect

Posts by BUSHMAN4

APPLEs going to be sure that they have reasonable inventory on hand before putting it up for sale. 3GS sold a million units in 3 DAYS and the 4G will surely be the same. June sounds reasonable but whether they put it on sale immediately after WWDC, sounds to good to be true.
APPLE stores have been out of stock on ALL IPADS for the last 5 days. Should be interesting to see how this launch goes when the U.S. supply is short sided. Perhaps that's the reason the U.S. supply is so short as factories are producing international models for now.
For those worried about their APPLE STOCK: Fear not ! While the meltdown of Greece has been a negative for all, be assured that APPLE is one of the strongest stocks to be in. We all know that the international lauch of the IPAD is coming, the new IPHONE will most probably be announced at the WWDC and other surprises are in store. And lets not forget the revenue from IADS coming soon
The scary thing with AT&T is that should you be in an EMERGENCY and need assistance, YOU might not be able to get service. It's dangerous. Even not an emergency. Lets say yourdriving on a highway and get a flat tire. Will you be able to call for help??? I think i've made my point.
You get an UPGRADE ONCE A YEAR ONLY IF YOU AGREE TO A NEW 2 YEAR CONTRACT
GOOD POINT desarc I'm in NEW YORK CITY. Service is hit &miss. Even when I'm not around tall buildings. and I know people that actually have to stand near a window or turn off their 3G and use EDGE or even use a VOIP app.
Hard to believe AT&T has spent Billions of dollars and the service has gotten worse. Yes we know that the number of users has increased dramatically in the last year, but why hasn't AT&T worked to improve their service???? This is 2010, SHAME ON AT&T !!!! They'll be crying when they lose the EXCLUSIVITY of the IPHONE. On the other side APPLES IPHONE needs tweaking also, which supposedly has been done on their next model. This remains to be seen and personally I don't...
One question comes to mind when we talk about a forward facing camera, How will AT&T be able to handle the extra usage on its network????????????????? After all, If I have a Front facing video camera, I would probably use it when making calls as would most people. It just doesn't add up.
I'm still waiting for the APPLE SURPRISE. I would really be disappointed to see Steve Jobs come out and say that what we saw is the 4G model. I'm expecting a 4G phone with better productivity & connectivity. Anything less would be disappointing.
Have to agree. I would actually be disappointed in APPLE if the IPHONE 4G was exactly as GIZMOTO picture shows. BE PREPARED FOR A SURPRISE. Isn't that what APPLES all about.