or Connect

Posts by BUSHMAN4

'TIPSTER' sounds good, but nobody is willing to come up to the plate. Hopefully we get to see a Verizon Iphone. However till there's more concrete substantiation or evidence, I'm not ready to believe it.
Notify Me Lists..............Have been on one for over a week and still nothing. Anyone had any better results????????????????:\\
We'll never know AT&Ts deal with APPLE and whether its an extension or a GRACE PERIOD in prep for losingexclusivity.
The glass on the IPAD has been treated with a coating which is scratch resistant and also an antiglare coating. It seems pretty solid. I've seen people in an APPLE store abusing the glass and even watch someone run their nail across it and it DID NOT SCRATCH. After all in the APPLE store people do not own the item and just use and abuse it. so that is really a good test. I would think that if you abuse the screen enough it will scratch as all glass is scratchable.
APPLEs going to be sure that they have reasonable inventory on hand before putting it up for sale. 3GS sold a million units in 3 DAYS and the 4G will surely be the same. June sounds reasonable but whether they put it on sale immediately after WWDC, sounds to good to be true.
APPLE stores have been out of stock on ALL IPADS for the last 5 days. Should be interesting to see how this launch goes when the U.S. supply is short sided. Perhaps that's the reason the U.S. supply is so short as factories are producing international models for now.
For those worried about their APPLE STOCK: Fear not ! While the meltdown of Greece has been a negative for all, be assured that APPLE is one of the strongest stocks to be in. We all know that the international lauch of the IPAD is coming, the new IPHONE will most probably be announced at the WWDC and other surprises are in store. And lets not forget the revenue from IADS coming soon
The scary thing with AT&T is that should you be in an EMERGENCY and need assistance, YOU might not be able to get service. It's dangerous. Even not an emergency. Lets say yourdriving on a highway and get a flat tire. Will you be able to call for help??? I think i've made my point.
You get an UPGRADE ONCE A YEAR ONLY IF YOU AGREE TO A NEW 2 YEAR CONTRACT
GOOD POINT desarc I'm in NEW YORK CITY. Service is hit &miss. Even when I'm not around tall buildings. and I know people that actually have to stand near a window or turn off their 3G and use EDGE or even use a VOIP app.