or Connect

Posts by BUSHMAN4

She supposedly called as the phone was connected to her computer in an attempt to snyc it with itunes, and she feared she would be involved in the situation when she had nothing to do with it.
2 months may or may not be long enough to copy a phone, however it certainly gives the competition an edge and cuts down the lead time to copy it. Apple may release the phone earlier than expected to compensate. Maybe even the day after its announced.
Good possiblility that a feature of the new Iphone has something similar to this when it is released. I can see Apples concerns over security in this app as it probably would be able to be synced to others iPODs as well with a little bit of hacking.
POINT WELL TAKEN! Only time we may see a CDMA IPHONE is when APPLES revenue is declining or when Verizon or Sprint agrees to pay Apple like AT&T does. Neither of these is a likely senario at this point in time.
I'm sure HULU can easily be pursuaded to adopt HTML5 with a little cash infussion from APPLE. And if Apple wants HULU video bad enough............
So now that we know the A4 chip and ram are the same as the IPAD will the battery life be as good as the IPAD?????
Seems as though the style is more CLASSIC than SLEEK. Basically it now comes down to the performance and connectivity. If this new 4g improves upon the antenna causing connectivity problems of previous phones its a big improvement. As for the screen a higher resolution would be nice, hard to tell from pictures. The A4 chip should be a big improvement in performance. Lastly BATTERY LIFE..........If this phone doesn't improve on the previous phones battery life then it...
In an article which appeared in Mondays (4/10/2010) NY Post President OBAMA was quoted as saying "With iPods and iPads and Xboxes and PlayStations — none of which I know how to work — information becomes a distraction, a diversion, a form of entertainment, rather than a tool of empowerment, rather than the means of emancipation," Obama told graduates at historically black Hampton University in Virginia on Sunday. "All of this is not only putting new pressures on you. It...
good logic !! Truer words never spoken
'TIPSTER' sounds good, but nobody is willing to come up to the plate. Hopefully we get to see a Verizon Iphone. However till there's more concrete substantiation or evidence, I'm not ready to believe it.