or Connect

Posts by BUSHMAN4

GOOD POINT desarc I'm in NEW YORK CITY. Service is hit &miss. Even when I'm not around tall buildings. and I know people that actually have to stand near a window or turn off their 3G and use EDGE or even use a VOIP app.
Hard to believe AT&T has spent Billions of dollars and the service has gotten worse. Yes we know that the number of users has increased dramatically in the last year, but why hasn't AT&T worked to improve their service???? This is 2010, SHAME ON AT&T !!!! They'll be crying when they lose the EXCLUSIVITY of the IPHONE. On the other side APPLES IPHONE needs tweaking also, which supposedly has been done on their next model. This remains to be seen and personally I don't...
One question comes to mind when we talk about a forward facing camera, How will AT&T be able to handle the extra usage on its network????????????????? After all, If I have a Front facing video camera, I would probably use it when making calls as would most people. It just doesn't add up.
I'm still waiting for the APPLE SURPRISE. I would really be disappointed to see Steve Jobs come out and say that what we saw is the 4G model. I'm expecting a 4G phone with better productivity & connectivity. Anything less would be disappointing.
Have to agree. I would actually be disappointed in APPLE if the IPHONE 4G was exactly as GIZMOTO picture shows. BE PREPARED FOR A SURPRISE. Isn't that what APPLES all about.
I bought it to experience media content . 7inches might have been easier to carry around . Although this size has its benefits.
Looks like the IPAD is almost unstopable! 1 million in 28 days, supply can NOT keep up with demand, International sales have been pushed back by 1 month. LIMIT IS STILL 2 This item is hot. It has its functions (basically as a Media device) However, it's not taking over your desktop nor was it intended to. It's a nice new toy. gaining momentum by the day. Fight it all you want but this IPAD is 'HIP' The people love it and it's in. Last point: Mr. Munster making...
[QUOTE=melg ............. Anyway. We finally walked out over $1,000 poorer. Boy, Apple can just suck it out of you, know what I mean? And then you're happy they did. I'm so pleased I've got a lot of stock, as I'll be getting it all back. I have to say though, It's really a great machine. Now I suppose my daughter will want one when she gets back from school.[/QUOTE] I'm Sure your stock will pay for it. Just don't be 2 greedy.
Went to 3 different APPLE stores on Sunday morning to buy a 3G IPAD and all3 stores were out of ALL WI-FI & 3G MODELS. Sounds crazy but seems like the demand is really strong. I asked when they anticipated getting more in and they could only approximate. I was told to sign up for 'NOTIFY ME ' and they would email me when they received more
APPLE being as secretive as it is may decide to change the shape or features in the next IPHONE from the prototype which was found and sold to Gizmodo. This info comes from sources familiar with the situation. Then again APPLE may push forward the release date. However since we don't have any confirmation yet that's hard to confirm.