or Connect

Posts by Vatdoro

According to JD Power's own page, the cost is weighted the lowest. http://www.jdpower.com/content/press-release/Czb4Aa9/-2013-u-s-tablet-satisfaction-study.htm "The study measures satisfaction across five key factors (in order of importance): performance (26%); ease of operation (22%); styling and design (19%); features (17%); and cost (16%)." With that information, it should be impossible for Apple's score to be lower than Samsung. Even if you make the *radical*...
I think he was referring to the Android OS. But, that argument also doesn't hold up that well either. The business model to give away your OS and make money through advertising is innovative. It seems to be helping Android gain a nice chunk of the market. It remains to be seen if the model will work long term, and how much Android's IP theft will cost the company.
The original story on Cnet doesn't make a lot of sense. The entire story (and right now it sounds like a made up story) is attributed to "the source". 1) Cnet contacts SFPD and writes "A spokesman for the San Francisco Police Department said [Apple] did not file a police report". Then Cnet quotes "the source" and says "Apple representatives contacted San Francisco police, saying the device was priceless and the company was desperate to secure its safe return, the source...
When can I use Thunderbolt for my LAN at home (or work)? Screw Cat5 cables, I want dual 10GB+ channels to every device in my house!
@DED I love Apple and I love my iPhone 4, but you seem to really be twisting words around lately (inaccurately) trying to create some form of Apple propaganda. It's not becoming of AI. You said "exhausted the initial supply estimated to be available in just two hours". This is 100% false. This morning Verizon said "In just our first two hours, we had already sold more phones than any first day launch in our history."
Here's hoping the wifi version gets GPS. Right now I'm leaning toward staying with a wifi only iPad 2. Especially if AT&T allows the hotspot feature. If I do get a 3G iPad 2 it will be for the GPS chip (along with the added benefit of 3G possibilities.)
What a moron. Where does he think he lives? China?
Not bloody likely. And like everyone else has said. There is not way the iPad 2 is a "one more thing" at the end of another event. The iPad 2 IS THE EVENT, whenever it happens.
Not bloody likely. And that's a good thing.
Gene Munster is a retard. I'm surprised he still has a job.