or Connect

Posts by Russell

The only person that believes that statement is you.
  If you have such great standards and know all aspects of Apple's business, then get a job there. Tell them how to run their business.   Yes that's sexism and you should care.   I should drop this vendetta? Are you going to do something to me? You just made a thinly veiled threat to a member. You violated AI's TOS, http://forums.appleinsider.com/a/terms-of-service. I don't think AI would want a moderator behaving like that.   What do you think would happen to your Global...
  You should take your own advice.  Market share is not the deciding factor when determining if a company engaged in antitrust activities. Just look to the current Apple ebook price fixing lawsuit.
  I can see a sexist comment like that is why someone has never kissed a woman before and probably never will.
  It is possible. Hopefully they did not get any information from your laptop. But to be safe, try not to keep any personal information (credit card #s, social security #, name, address,...) on your laptop or any networked device, this includes cell phones.
Americans Have Spent $5.9 Billion on Damaged iPhones   The latest SquareTrade iPhone study is out, and the revelations in it are sure to shock. The biggest news out of it? iPhones break, and that costs Americans a pretty penny!   Damaged iPhones have cost Americans $5.9 billion since 2007 30% of iPhone owners have experienced accidental damage in the past 12 months 17% of iPhone owners have damaged an iPhone more than once 6% of iPhone users have...
Americans Have Spent $5.9 Billion on Damaged iPhones   The latest SquareTrade iPhone study is out, and the revelations in it are sure to shock. The biggest news out of it? iPhones break, and that costs Americans a pretty penny!   Damaged iPhones have cost Americans $5.9 billion since 2007 30% of iPhone owners have experienced accidental damage in the past 12 months 17% of iPhone owners have damaged an iPhone more than once 6% of iPhone users have...
  You forgot moderators.
  How many other phones can lose phone capability with just a pinkie touch?       Mazda 3s, can you show us what a pinkie can do to your phones? Thanks.
    If it's not a problem with the phone, then why did Steve Jobs say "Just don't hold it that way"?