or Connect

Posts by Russell

Do you fail to distinguish shame or humiliation? You were derided as a moderator, what are you still doing here?
 The case is still ongoing.If you know anybody from the affect companies with the following job descriptions, have them register as a potential class member. "The suit represents software and hardware engineers, programmers, animators, digital artists, Web developers and other technical professionals, according to the ruling. Kelly Dermody, a lawyer representing them, said in an e-mail that there are as many as 64,626 potential class...
 1. I joined AI on March 2010 (45 mos ago) and have 221 posts. That's 4.9 posts per month.You joined December 2007 (72 mos ago) and have 1067 posts. That's 14.8 posts per month.You spend 3x more time here than I. No email notifications? 2. It is very clear cut. You're making up far-fetched situations that don't apply. So you're saying Steve was trying to protect those other companies from being sued by each other? Apple poached people from YSL and Burberry. Where are the...
  My god, it took you 3 days to come up with this convulated BS! This has nothing to do with torts. It's not ok to break the law because you "think" you are preventing someone else from breaking the law.Your logic would be... "If I see someone that looks like a hoodlum in my neighborhood, I should shoot him before he robs my house."  This lawsuit is about conspiring with competitors to reduce employee pay by eliminating competition for skilled labor. They broke Antitrust...
 Steve Jobs initiated an agreement between companies to not hire regular employees (engineers, programmers...) from each other. Having an agreement is against the law.  More than 60,000 tech workers can seek monetary damages from Apple (AAPL), Intel (INTC), Google (GOOG) andAdobe Systems (ADBE) because of a federal judge's ruling in a suit claiming that former Apple CEO Steve Jobs conspired with other local executives to limit the workers' pay by barring them from moving...
 Do you even know what the illegal No Poach Agreement was about?
 It is the same. It's about 'principles of basic human dignity' and treating people equally.
 Yet guys like Tim Cook stood around and did nothing with the No Poach Agreements.Today, Apple is claiming they should not have to pay damages.Tim is such a great guy!  /s
 That's BS.No other company but Apple dictates how much profit suppliers allowed to have.
  And look at what they did to their own employees, No Poach Agreements.