or Connect

Posts by Russell

Settlement Website has not been setup yet.   Within 10 days of the Conditional Approval Order, Apple will provide names, postal addresses and email addresses of potential class members to the court. Apple will publish a notice in USA Today and Macworld listing the Settlement Website and a toll-free number.   First generation iPhone users can get between $215 to $300 settlement. iPhone 3G and 3Gs $215. iPod touch 1st, 2nd & 3rd, $105 to $265.
BS! APPLE CAN DO A LOT MORE! EVERY Apple device that receives software updates (iphones, ipads, ipods, computers,...), pings Apple's servers with device information and waits for authorization before updating. That is when Apple can disable a stolen device.
  Or being a smart aleck.
  Oh boo hoo. Pot calling the kettle black.     Solip has a belief that the color of an ipad is the basis of people's car buying decision.   BMW designer says Apple made white the most popular color for car buyers
  If you spent some time reading the links in the article, you would see he sold a $30k necklace to an out of state dealer.   He was in no rush to sell all the stuff because he learned to get by on very little money.
Why can't apple help their customers recover stolen devices? It would protect them from being victims of muggings and break-ins. Their customers did pay a premium for that apple product.
Record labels now have little to no reason to stick with itunes.   By signing up with Amazon, they will have access to both iOS users and Android users.
I am shocked to see you actually attempted a reply when no good reply was possible.       Quote: Originally Posted by Tallest Skil    Right and a single H-IPS panel of 2560x1440 looks worse than two TN panels of 640x480.   I'm talking actual tests run on the sound coming out of the speakers, not "this one has one, that one has two; that one is better".   And as secondary questions that I am adding now and drawing attention to the fact that I am...
    Wow, what a two-faced, backstabbing CEO and company.   Amazon needs to research this.
  I'm not quoting any ad disguised as a spec sheet, these are real life observations.     Anybody that knows audio, knows the farther the speakers are placed apart, the better stereo imaging you'll get. Phone or tablet is irrelevant. The speakers on the Kindle Fire HD are about 22.5cms apart. How far apart are they on the mini? About 4cm.     ---WARNING!   WARNING!  Reality Distortion Field Disruptor Ahead  WARNING!   WARNING!---   Amazon published "single speaker"...