or Connect

Posts by SailorPaul

Most important news: a list of merchant payment processors who support Apple Pay. Time to lean on our existing merchant processor -- hard. If they don't get on board fast I will move our company. Since my average customer transaction is over $300+ merchant svcs will likely care. If they don't, well, hasta la vista baby. As COO that's a two-second decision for me on any merchant service operation that hesitates or refuses after allowing a reasonable time to do...
Pep Boys takes Apple Pay now. Used it today
Roughly 5-10% per week. The only way I buy anything at Home Depot now is with Apple pay – – good thing they smartened up and take it now.We shifted to two grocery store chains (Sprouts and Whole Foods) that take Apple pay along with Walgreens as our new pharmacy. Family of nine eats a lot.Ralph's is down to less than 1% of the business volume it used to get from us.Costco better hurry it's butt up.Have not been back to Target since we had to replace two credit cards...
Much of the immigrant population and or the illegal population here in Southern California are among some of the hardest working people I've ever seen. However, they do have a pretty high proportion of android users. The next statement is just antocedal evidence, but more of the second-generation kids are iPhone users
I was able to use Apple pay at Sprouts Market for the first time today. Hooray !!! Shifting more and more purchases to retailers who take Apple Pay -- dropping those that don't. Kroger's/Ralphs better wake up
I was able to use Apple pay at Sprouts Market for the first time today. Hooray !!! Shifting more and more purchases to retailers who take Apple Pay -- dropping those that don't. Kroger's/Ralphs better wake up
I want two things from my merchant processing company: 1. The ability to take Apple Pay in the field (along w chipped cards) 2. The merchant processor to provide a way for a link in our web page to process Apple Pay. Often staff and customer are in the field at location X, while the customer's family member is paying from location Y that is 50, 600, or 1,000 miles away (roughly LA, SF, Phoenix, or Denver)
As a mobile merchant I want a way to TAKE Apple Pay. Supported transaction volume has to be well over $10k per month An iPad as NFC terminal, or perhaps web code supported by a hosting service like Go Daddy or provided by a payment processor like Go Payment. I want it soon.
iPhone 6 Plus for BBW and rotund males /s
As soon as Apple ships iPad with iTouch sensor then we will buy 4x units immediately. Based on antocedal evidence, I suspect there are others with the same thought. Next.