or Connect

Posts by SailorPaul

This is a clear reason for the T-Mobile acquisition to never go through.
Upgrade and get the "ribbon" interface like windows POS**t.... Uh, no thanks. I'll stick with the 2008 version.
They made the profits -- now pay the taxes or leave it offshore forever
So does the "Now" commercial for iPad 2. That's a puddy-tat with a mane up in those stars at the end of the commercial.
Or is it really Cabaltown?
Making or licensing an expanded Apple TV card to HDTV set mfgs solves the issue of opening the HDTV market -- allowing them to sell the razor blades (content) rather than low margin razors (the large HDTV sets)
What an idiot. Perhaps license Apple TV as an internal card JUST to bring/expand the wonderful interface to HDTV sets, but not actually jump into low margin TV mfg. Then the analyst goes on to prove his stupidity by proposing to undermine the genius bar that so differentiates the Apple brand
Sony epics: Beta iLink Memory Stick (Blue ray schick too) a few small hacks and/or security breaches and now the new, non-standard, soon to be overrun Sony Lightfart/Little Thunderdongle thingy There's also a bunch of Sony DRM and other small stuff all to insignificant to mention.
"in July." With iCloud to give a substantial amount of independence as to where and how you are able to work. Wouldn't the 4th of July, Independence Day, just be a kick as launch day for the new MacBook Airs? Absolutely no other rumor or support for that idea. It just seems to be a great choice of days.
+1 Nobody held a gun to my head to buy Macs ( currently 8 in the two households). It was a fair price for the quality. Time is money to me -- so no Windows plastic cheepo for me.