or Connect

Posts by SailorPaul

If that's correct, many of the bluetooth headsets will force a re-connect simply by tapping the call control button, aka "answer" button (assumption is that you walked out of range). Does that get you reconnected?
Headset comparison My quest continues for an iPhone headset with noise-canceling mic that is capable of handling a professional conversation. Mostly I'm looking for a full-time replacement for a land line in a mobile professional sales environment. By that I mean a sales conversation that might include discussions over "would you prefer one million or two?" Or "how do you feel about the risks of _____?". I figure that if the issues are are noticeable in the first...
No gift card for you. That's not how ChangeWave does it's research. Instead ChangeWave takes people (primarily business employees) in several hundred vertical markets, who register and commit to providing insights into business trends in their vertical market. I get about five detailed surveys a year to complete. In return, I get an early look at what's being asked in my own market and first crack at the answers on all the other surveys. ChangeWave's focus is all...
So slimy class-action contingency-fee-hunting lawyers get the biggest signal drop? Oh, and trolls under the bridge too?
LMAO Thanks!
They appear to learn by watching Sara Palin playing at being Shakespeare
Not ....has written a detailed piece saying that rooting (jailbreaking) the Droid X may be extremely difficult. Motorola has reportedly included an eFuse chip in the Droid. The chip is designed to verify that several pieces of the Droid X software including the device firmware, software kernel and bootloader version are intact before starting up the device. If the eFuse chip doesn't find the right information: BOOM! Enjoy your new 5.4-ounce paperweight, because you won't...
Edit: Most heasets fail, but I've found a few that succeed (see below). Today's bluetooth headsets are just not quite good enough for a high end business conversation -- one out and about in which the minor hesitation means the difference between "yes" and "maybe not" on a $100k to $xxM sale. Lately I've been using a wired boom headset (a different one than at the end of these posts) -- having retired both of the JawBone bluetooth ones I also own. However I've run...
That should be the fifth ad. Stunning SoCal girl talking to bf at say, Yale or something. ".... I miss you. Let me show you how much (pause ...girl blows big kiss). Now handsome, aren't you glad we got the phones?"At AZ State or UCSB the english would be too painful to bear.
LMAO Because once again Apple about to define an entirely new market -- and by being first to claim it in this way Apple will OWN the positioning in everyone's mind. Every single following attempt by any mfg/vendor is going to be judged and related/tied in a prospect's mind to these engaging Apple ads and Apple's FaceTime.