or Connect

Posts by Smallwheels

Firing by phone is so low-rent. Maybe the problem lies with the Chairman instead of her. I don't like Yahoo search. I use the anonymous http://Ixquick.com. It aggregates the top search results from the top search engines. If I want Google results without letting Google know what I'm searching for I use the anonymous http://www.StartingPage.com. Yahoo news is my home page. I get my news from them. What I don't like is their censorship of hot topics. A few weeks ago...
The image doesn't look that great. Maybe it doesn't have a fast enough shutter speed or something.
You get 'em Sprint! More competition is the only way consumers will have a chance at fair pricing.
I haven't read any of the specifications of the new Ultrabooks. I hope they do well and are priced lower than the Mac Books. I'm looking for features as well as chip speed. The Toshiba has an ethernet port. I like that. It will make it easier to connect to my modem. It also has HDMI. If I ever buy another computer with Windows it will definitely become a dual boot with a distribution of Linux which will be my main OS on it.
There is no way I'll spend money on Microsoft products right now. My Vista experience has been so bad that I just hate MS for putting it out. They stole more than one work week worth of hours from me because of needing to be on the telephone with tech support. I don't work in the programming field so I don't really need a Microsoft product. What I do need it for is to stream videos from Starz. They aren't set up for Mac or Linux. I have a web site creation program that...
At what point statistically will OS X need to reach before the Apple OS takes off? What is the growth rate of OS X users? There must be some point where everybody will have a best friend or relative who praises how good OS X is compared to Windows. One thing that might happen is OS X will never reach the masses in the low end market. Apple will just get people to purchase iPads. IPads might start to take over the PC industry instead of laptop versions with OS X....
I loved Leopard from the start. It took a couple of days to learn a few things about the different sections. The thing is I didn't need to change very much. Leopard recognized every peripheral device immediately. I only changed the mouse settings because I like the cursor to move faster and I changed how right clicking worked on the trackpad. When I got a Logitech Trackball I loaded a disc for that and set it up. In Vista the Task Manager must be open at all times so...
Deleted duplicate post.
I suppose this is just a percentage of computers and not users. Many people use Windows, OS X, and Linux. I don't know anybody that uses Sun. That must be from businesses. I have OS X Leopard, Ubuntu, and Vista. I use them in that order. I hate Vista. It would be interesting to know how many people use each exclusively. There are surely people who only use Windows or OS X. How many people use Linux exclusively without any other OS? I doubt very many. Are there any...
If Apple has expolice officers working for them then I don't doubt that they would break the law. Active duty cops always break the law. Give a psychopath a gun and a badge and that is what you get. I don't know any honest cops, NONE! http://www.scribd.com/doc/14202082/S...-and-Criminals