or Connect

Posts by matrix07

Why am I not surprised that the source was from Korea? :roll eyes:
Hence it's a resounding failure, both as originally intended and financially. Of course someone will continue to grasp at straws but I don't think people here will be that dumb to believe it.
Marco Arment is another one. He argued that 5s felt more natural for iOS design than 6+ and he would like to get back to his 5s.
Huh, I had PCs and needed to wipe my HDD a few times because of virus. Just you didn't get it doesn't make it unreal. Asks Microsoft why do they always provide security updates every couple of weeks if there's no such a danger. Sheesh. I hate this revisionist. Just because Apple system is significantly safer, now all security flaws in other's OS are all imaginative. Talks about head in the sand.
If I'm a customer shopping for fitness product in Apple Store, I would expect those products are all compatible with HK. So getting rid of Fitbit is like getting rid of confusion for customers, a win for me.
http://sephko.tumblr.com/image/101275314843
He's certainly doing a much better job than Baldmer. :) Still won't waste my phone space with these apps though.
I guess if you could put CPU and RAM in there, you would. :roll eyes: It's different product. MS Band is.. um.. a band. This is a watch, designed for wearing it all day long like a watch, in every events like a normal watch. While the MS Band's spec is impressive. It's also a fail design on simple function since you need to palm up like a girl to read the screen, which is strange to say the least.
Yeah.. even in the press release, Google still lies. What a scumbag company.
No. Wearable computers. ;)