or Connect

Posts by matrix07

It's very attractive to me. The first time I saw it I almost sat up from my bed (I saw the keynote at night). This is pure genius. The kind of design you know will never comes out from Android camp. Of course how intuitive it is, is beyond my guess at the moment. But it's extremely stylish.
I like this thread already. As I mentioned before, Apple Watch home screen design is pure genius. The usual suspects here who keep on criticize it just have a questionable taste.
I like U2 and I downloaded it myself. That doesn't mean I don't cringe with the presentation at an iPhone event. Please, no more of it. 
No. it's up because Apple announced another event.
What "L" len you're playing with? (supposed it is Canon's?) Oh I saw you got a new telephoto zoom. What aperture if I may ask?
I also plan to buy one even though I dread Apple 1.0 product (and I don't normally wear watch). The fitness aspect draws me.Hopefully the band will survive a few generations of watches so I can buy stainless steel one I desire.
Smart guy. :)
At least this beholder graduated in a form of Art (Graphic Design). ;)
It looks like "Art" in the side view. Of course you are right beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. :)
Who's gonna want an enlarged iPod Touch? :)