or Connect

Posts by matrix07

Yeah.. The more appropriate headline should be "Samsung is no1 on market share again but most of the phone sale were junks (again).".
Yeah, because of the shipment of low cost phone. How exciting! 30% less profit YOY. Let see how S6 will help stop the bleeding. My guess is not much.
Huh. They never touted her as a fitness expert.
Always classy these Android people I'm so glad I try to stay away from them as far as possible.
 Especially BBC and The Guardians.
Line at Dover Street Market in London (from the Verge)  
+1With older iPhone and new Watch there is almost no place for iPod now.
Whatever credibility you have is flying out the window with this. Did you know the article you linked to is titled "iPhone 6 Sales Slightly Decrease After Galaxy S6 Release"?
We have this bullshit preorder number from Samsung again? When will people learn? Do they not possess the brain?
"Revenue at British chip designer ARM Holdings rose 22 percent to 227.5 million pounds ($339 million) in the first quarter, largely on the back of 64-bit smartphones such as the iPhone 6 and the newly-shipped Samsung Galaxy S6, a report noted on Tuesday."   Samsung has paid Bloomberg well. Not only it's trashing Apple Watch almost every day, it put the S6 where it don't belong. This publication is just a Samsung shill. It's The Verge with a better name.