or Connect

Posts by matrix07

What "L" len you're playing with? (supposed it is Canon's?) Oh I saw you got a new telephoto zoom. What aperture if I may ask?
I also plan to buy one even though I dread Apple 1.0 product (and I don't normally wear watch). The fitness aspect draws me.Hopefully the band will survive a few generations of watches so I can buy stainless steel one I desire.
Smart guy. :)
At least this beholder graduated in a form of Art (Graphic Design). ;)
It looks like "Art" in the side view. Of course you are right beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. :)
Who's gonna want an enlarged iPod Touch? :)
Mine is Quattron LED 72". It's really nice! No need for anything Samsung here. Hurray!
Yeah, no way I buy products from this scum. Shopped for 70-80" HDTV and settled for Sharp Aquos which is really nice.
I knew bashing iOS 7 looks & feels is kinda old but I couldn't agree more with you, with many more reasons to back it up. Let just say that once I saw Apple Watch interface in iPhone event I felt such a relief. It's a hard proof that Apple can design great interface again. (I'm still 50-50 with Yosemite)I only hope Jony Ive'll look closely at what he did (or approved) with iOS 7 now that's the watch interface is out and get back to correct many of its shortcomings since I...
You're an glass-half-empty kind of guy. Focus mainly on weakness, rather than strength or both at the same time. On the bolded part, wasn't iOS 8.0.1 dealt with very quickly? Somehow it's bad for Tim but was good for Steve?