or Connect

Posts by matrix07

Do you have a link saying Android will have free trial? That contradicts with what I read before.You know Android will not get Apple Music app until at least 3 months after the launch, right?
Android users will not get a free trial.
Yep. The difference is now Apple's so big and rich everyone run to media when they want something out of Apple.
I agree that he was very solid but people tend to forget when he's wrong, like The Control Center in El-Cap that he told Gruber.
Huh? I'm working in advertising and many of my clients are from entertainment industry. They always complain about, and hate, YouTube. You can post any links you want. That doesn't change the fact that anyone can post any songs or clips from any movies on YouTube. "risks being blocked" My A__. People's work shouldn't be stolen like this.
..and it devalue their works. Give something to people for free and they'll hesitate to pay next time. And YouTube is a giant bully to entertainment industry. Didn't want your works posted? We'll take sweet time to check if you're indeed the right holder. While we're at it anyone can watch/listen to your works for free. And by the way we will never inform you when someone posted your works. We always assume that any guys can have the right for a film or a song. Sorry.Don't...
 I understand your sentiment but isn't that's exactly what Apple does? Since there's no income for the 3 months free trial, the right holders, and Apple, get nothing?
 Is that a big of a deal she's in on free period or not? Apple Music will match any songs you have in the library even a crappy 96 kbps mp3 to 256 AAC. You can get "1989" in your library in no time, and with a good quality no less. This will pose no problem for anyone who intend to stay beyond a free trial, just saying'. :)
I'm surprised he didn't call for Tim's head in that post.
Yes, Beat 1 will be accessible free of charge on the countries that Apple Music launches (supposedly +100 ones) You did. It's 3. :D  You can like and dislike a song to let the algorithm know your taste.