or Connect

Posts by matrix07

+1Don't turn this into MacRumors.
Hear! Hear!I'm telling this again: WSJ DON'T DESERVE SERIOUS AUDIENCES.Look at their news about Google's Moto. Almost a 25% lost YOY and what is the headline? What do you think is the headline if Apple lost money 25% YOY?Might Google Have a Sly Motive Behind Motorola?http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303672404579147624149283910Give me a break really.
I fully understand of what you said and I concur with it whole-heartedly. Strangely, after a week with iOS 7 all of these "almost" don't matter. If I could get back to iOS 6 now, I might not going back.I still don't want the look on OSX though.
I'll mourn the day OSX is iOS-7inzed.
Please tell me what is your profession? I can't believe any artist would call the 5c color "ugly". Last year iPod, yes. The 5c, no. It's as good as it can get.TO. ADD: you don't seem to have a good taste, sorry. 5s and 5c is different. Can't compare between the two but in term of color you can say that the champagne gold raises eyebrows a bit but all plastic color of 5c is exquisite.
LOL. The innovation card again? If you can not see what innovation iphone 5s brings (fingerprint scanning to the mass for example) then sorry, you have lost it. Maybe someone like you is more suitable to faux innovation like Google Glass.
I understand this sentimental completely. People with ethic has a somewhat hard time in this day and age where anything can be said and heard
Well, at least you got that right. I prefer to not let them get away with it though.
You should delete some of the apps that could be the culprit and re-install. iOS 7 battery life is very fine on my iPad 2. More or less the same as iOS 6.
It's an attempt to cheer-leading the hate on iOS 7. Shameless publishing. Not that I prefer iOS 7 over iOS 6 (look and feel) but to say it's the most troublesome without including Android is shameless.