or Connect

Posts by matrix07

How did you obtain a password by answering security questions? That doesn't make any sense. When I put in the wrong password a few times I need to answer security questions. If I answer it right I got the chance to try again. It didn't give me any password, or let me in itself.You may obtain the password by calling iCloud support personally, pretending to be the owner but you need more than security password to convince those guys.
Without China. The second and third largest carriers there. Couldn't quite remember the name. (They got the second one first, for 3GS from my rather bad memory, and the third one a couple of years later)
Without China.
Yes, and he said he wrote everything (reviews?) already, just couldn't publish it.
YouTube too (streaming while the screen is off). I have no idea what he's talking about.
Great! Now bring back Tony Fadell please.
Yeah.. strange advice. Remind me of why it's such a stink place.
I didn't watch their announcement. Couldn't care less. But that big phone with only one side screen looks half-baked to me.
When I try to buy apps but enter password wrong a couple of times, next time I have to answer the question I gave to Apple long time ago. If I think too long, even the answer was right it won't let me in. I have to answer another question again.
Great idea really. You could be some kind of online security advisor for these rich people. You'll do extremely well in this new world. On topic, I think iCloud or Dropbox is most likely suspect. Dropbox app uploaded every pictures you took on your iPhone. Most of the time without your knowledge. My wife doesn't even know her Dropbox app uploaded her iPhone pictures to their server.