or Connect

Posts by matrix07

Multiple touches, grabs and steal. :P
I think this summed it up nicely. The old interface is old-fashioned, but the new interface fails to WOW users. It's one thing to be minimalism. It's another thing to be unimpressive.
Can't. He won't co-operate with others. Now the progress will be quicker but the catch is.. the apps and OS won't be as refined and elegant as in Forstall's era.
Podcast app. :D  It's so atrocious I felt relieved when it got update the last time. That shows how Forstall also went too far. Much like Jony Ives.  I simply don't think Jony has a grasp on what a good interface should be, but Craig should take a blame too. Some of his decision is just as bad. Like you can tap 2-arrows on YouTube video to bring it to fullscreen but no such arrows to bring it back.
Craig is a nice human being and maybe a great engineer but his taste is not as fine as Forstall.
It will be most interesting how Apple will deal with Garageband on iOS 7 since this is one of the few apps (along with iBooks) that skeuomorphic works really great. 
So the Next Web magazine pulled out of Android because of what? Who's in Apple is on the board of the Next Web? or the Next Web doing this out of their love for Apple? You guys crack me up! Keep up the good work!
Everything is conspiracy, you know. How else can a respectable company ignore such a respectable OS even if all the data in the world showing otherwise? Makes me giggle every time seeing how stupid these people can be.
Well. this line surely made me giggled. Talks about someone who has nothing better to do in life. Throwing a ROM on a PHONE!?! WTF?
Did he read MacRumor? He actually tweeted the headline from MacRumor.