or Connect

Posts by matrix07

I don't understand. Why do you hell-bent on thinking it will be different from Beat? Because it doesn't have one tab Beat has. Is that it?
 Why? It is clear that Apple Music will replace old Music app and has nothing to do with iTunes since there will be people who want to buy music instead. iTunes Match will continue because of this. Some people will want to listen to only their own music.
 I'm not really sure but it's there. I guess it will be in the subset of Beat 1 since any user can listen to Beat 1, paid or not.
 You said there might not be curated playlists.apple.com (and keynote) explicitly stated there will be curated playlists. What is the confusion again?
I read it carefully and I think you're the one who confused. Just because Apple put curated playlists in For You doesn't mean For You = Beat's For You. You are the only one who think that despite all the explicit explanations from Apple both at keynote and on official site.
 You can play offline playlists. You still have iTunes Radio and can create any station you want.
There will be curated playlists and recommendations. I'm not sure why you would think otherwise when it's so explicit in the keynotes.(I captured Apple website for you but it's so damn hard uploading photo to this site. The server is shit. Check it out yourself at apple.com)
I saw OneRepublic and Lady Gaga (to name a few) tweeted congratulate Apple Music. The teens will know about it in no time.
 Well I question 4K. Answer me this: what the point of 4K if you plan to buy 50" TV?
 Wow! Is this the first time you're making sense? Congratulation.