or Connect

Posts by matrix07

Where have you been all these years? There'll always be articles painting Apple in bad light non-stop for a past few years at least. It's really unbelievable no one write an iOS 7-gate YET.
Please tell me what tech company do you trust?
]Yeah, and what happened in 2009? It's all bullshit.
Amazon is wrong all the time about block-bustered Blu-Ray release date. They're just guessing.
Your pictures are really nice. :) Bookmarked. (for real it later)
Multiple touches, grabs and steal. :P
I think this summed it up nicely. The old interface is old-fashioned, but the new interface fails to WOW users. It's one thing to be minimalism. It's another thing to be unimpressive.
Can't. He won't co-operate with others. Now the progress will be quicker but the catch is.. the apps and OS won't be as refined and elegant as in Forstall's era.
Podcast app. :D  It's so atrocious I felt relieved when it got update the last time. That shows how Forstall also went too far. Much like Jony Ives.  I simply don't think Jony has a grasp on what a good interface should be, but Craig should take a blame too. Some of his decision is just as bad. Like you can tap 2-arrows on YouTube video to bring it to fullscreen but no such arrows to bring it back.
Craig is a nice human being and maybe a great engineer but his taste is not as fine as Forstall.