or Connect

Posts by matrix07

Well. this line surely made me giggled. Talks about someone who has nothing better to do in life. Throwing a ROM on a PHONE!?! WTF?
Did he read MacRumor? He actually tweeted the headline from MacRumor.
Agree. I couldn't care less about the 5c but it has it's market. For example:http://www.todaysiphone.com/2013/10/3-weeks-with-the-new-iphones-and-why-im-probably-selling-my-iphone-5s/I simply read this news as a "We can't attack the 5s because of 9 million figures so let's attack the 5c instead." bullshit from WSJ.
The point is no, they don't do their job. They may do their job if it is hating on Apple. Seriously, they got called out time and time again for their atrocious reports on Apple. Just because this news fit your agenda doesn't mean it's trustworthy.
Think Different.
WSJ. Enough said. A tiny bit better than Digitimes. Anything sourced from this is not worth a discussion IMO.
Since when Ron Johnson was ever a CEO?
Ha. Ha. Ha. Priceless.Many thanks Phil.
This is an area where the past record was not great for Tim Cook but looks like he might nail it this time. I would love to re-read what Cook talked about Browett when he was hired. :D
Pro Mode. If I have one, I'll be happy. Everything else are as fine as they are. Pro Mode so you can lock 3 things separately: AE Lock, AF Lock and WB Lock.