or Connect

Posts by matrix07

And when Android TV failed, there'll always be Chrome TV. And when that also failed, well.. there's still Play TV.
Or face detection.
What this thread shows is people might forget how awesome iOS 1-6 was. Apple got the highest rating from customers on the base of the OS Forstall created. So yes, iOS 6 was awesome, even though tech pundits said otherwise. And the proof is how people reacted to iOS 7. It's hard to top iOS 6. But yes, iOS 7 is the new beginning. It's not perfect. If Apple listens to customers, if they're really paying attention like they said then we will love it in a not-for-long...
True, but .com is different.
What's sales? This is just guesstimate from third party that usually have any clue about but tech presses love to quote them. As for numbers you posted you can see for yourself that there was increase and decrease. meh.
Yes, absolutely. While Google is better than Apple in this area there was just gmail blackout not so long ago.
It's banned.
Do you have link to his iPhone photos? I know his works but am not sure which ones are shot by iPhone.
Who would have thought? For a second there I thought my God, love to browse with this on my sofa.
This's why Google stock has grown so much in recent years. Nobody cares.Good idea. I'll do a few too.