or Connect

Posts by matrix07

First, Spotify app is so shit I never want to try anything. And as a music lover I strangely never get the enjoyment out of music from Spotify, the mood is just not right. Not sure why but their app design always kill my enjoyment.And I never find Spotify playlists that make me wow. It's alright but nothing extremely good. If you like beat, Apple Music will be more or less it.
 That should be easy. Let's the artists control their pages: Blocking trolls & spams. I'd laugh if Apple didn't think about this.
That was the screen caps I capped for you but couldn't upload to this site. I think it will be more or less like Beat, if not the same. In the long run it could be even better because of Apple resources. But whatever it is the curation will be miles better than Spotify. I'm using Spotify, free user, and the curation there is nothing impressive.
Exactly the same as iTunes 12 I would guess. Apple Music will mix in with the portion you're using to listen to your music
I don't understand. Why do you hell-bent on thinking it will be different from Beat? Because it doesn't have one tab Beat has. Is that it?
 Why? It is clear that Apple Music will replace old Music app and has nothing to do with iTunes since there will be people who want to buy music instead. iTunes Match will continue because of this. Some people will want to listen to only their own music.
 I'm not really sure but it's there. I guess it will be in the subset of Beat 1 since any user can listen to Beat 1, paid or not.
 You said there might not be curated playlists.apple.com (and keynote) explicitly stated there will be curated playlists. What is the confusion again?
I read it carefully and I think you're the one who confused. Just because Apple put curated playlists in For You doesn't mean For You = Beat's For You. You are the only one who think that despite all the explicit explanations from Apple both at keynote and on official site.
 You can play offline playlists. You still have iTunes Radio and can create any station you want.