or Connect

Posts by jj.yuan

I have an iPad 2. So, I hope it works fine.
To me, they just missed the boat again, because they could have made these updates 5 years ago and made some bucks ...
I don't have an Amazon, Roku or Google thingy. But, I have another device that sends HDMI signal to my TV. In order to bypass the TV speakers, I use the "digital sound out" port on my TV to hook up a receiver. It's a bit inconvenient that I have to mute my TV when I turn it on. Otherwise, I am quite happy.
Beats all previous versions by a large margin!
1 in 4 choose the big one. This is about right.   No one in my family wants the jumbo iPhone. Although I prefer the regular size, I can understand that some people may like the jumbo size. I solute Apple for making both sizes.
Of course he will not admit that Google and NSA have worked together. Who would!
No doubt.
Correction: I didn't find it in Settings->Privacy->Location services. However, as another poster said, I found in Settings->iCloude->Find My iPhone   My 5c is in iOS 8.01. I can't see the "Send Last Location" switch. Can you?   I can't remember if I saw it in iOS 8.0. I guess it was there.
I have installed it on my 5c, T-mobile. No problem with connection/phone call. Of course, I can't have a problem with ID since it doesn't have this feature  
There are always people who want the bigger phone, and there are always people who prefer the smaller phone. You will be right either way. Just stop worrying or second-guessing!