or Connect

Posts by jj.yuan

I remember someone said that the iPhone is the only phone that, although expensive, is an affordable luxury item that most people want. No matter if you are a billionaire or a millionaire, you can't find a better phone. So, you will want one. If you are in middle class or blue collar class, you can have one without too much trouble. Adults and kids can all have it. This is just a phenomenal product!
Guess 2 of the 5 billion bond will go to this data center.
It's almost Chinese New Year time. Red it the season's color. I think they will wear red when the store opens.
Ha! This is bold
Nice trick! Large companies usually cannot update their desktops within the first year of a Windows release. My company went to Win7 in 2014. I am 100% sure that we will not update to Win10 in 2015-16 time frame. So, by the time we update (assuming we do), we probably will have to pay a fee ...
How does MS make money? I don't understand this new business model because MS doesn't sell hardware.   I guess PC makers still have to pay MS a fee to install the OS on every new piece of hardware. What do you think?
I trust that Apple will utilize its resources wisely. If it is necessary to switch, it will. If it is unnecessary, it will hold back.
Just wonder how many visitors the best Microsoft store draws on the highest day ...
I wonder if it would bend ...
Finally, something is making some sense.