or Connect

Posts by jj.yuan

At their web site, they have a page on "Industrial Coating" -->http://www.liquidmetal.com/applicati...rial-coatings/ Because the title of this article said aluminum unibody, I thought I have to assume that the bulk of the body structure is in aluminum. But, aluminum surface wouldn't be tough enough to meet Apple's expectation for a cell phone. So, my next guess is to coat the surface. It's just a wild guess. I suppose we won't know until 10/4
I wonder if Apple's contracts with ATT/VZN prohibit such products? But, maybe this limitation is being timed out? If so, let the games start!
I suspect they coat the metal surface with liquid-metal, but I can't imagine how they do it. So, only a very clever design can do
I am curious if you mean Kia to BMW.
Or, grammar errors ...
9.25 million in 90 days is equivalent to 102,777 everyday
Samsung and Apple can still make a deal. I don't think Apple would refuse a reasonable deal.
I use yahoo search most of time. If I suspect that I don't get a good result, I would compare google's result with yahoo's. Most of the time, the results are the same. I was quite turned off by google's "do no evil" claim, knowing that they are an evil already.
Agree! I suspect that Steve Jobs can see it and isn't afraid of it.
They can plug in AC adapter to charge the iPad, I believe. Battery life won't be a prob for 20 hr flights across the Pacific ...