or Connect

Posts by jj.yuan

Verizon is equally bad. I asked the rep about monthly fee or usage allowance after the contract is fulfilled for my iPhone: I: After the 2 year contract is completed, will the monthly fee be reduced?V: No. It will be the same.I: Since my phone is paid off, won't you give me some credit or allowance after the contract?V: No. Nothing changes. It will be the same. Blah, blah ... They shamelessly keep charging the customer the same!I have canceled my V plan and joined the T,...
My company also is phasing out BB. Some ppl already got "5s" as replacements. I don't know the volume, but, it can easily be in hundreds. It may not be big. But, it bodes well for the fruit device maker ... :)
I guess it could have mentioned this point. Besides, the fact that a gay person can lead a corporation like Apple illustrates the merit of ENDA.
If Apple release a red iPhone and a red iPad, the number will go much higher ...
I wonder if this is good enough for an MBA. If so, the battery life will go up, or, weight will go down (using a smaller battery).
History repeats. MP3 players. Smartphones. Tablets. There is a pattern. Inferior products are in the market for some time before Apple releases its superior product. Then, everyone tries to copy.   This time, I hope Microsoft and Google can both start releasing their smart watches before the iWatch is released. It will be a lot of fun to watch.
But, he/she might pour more money into the project and make it Window 9 or something. Who knows?
I wish that he stay and cause more misfortunes at MSFT.  
If Apple sells a lot of golden iPhones, in China or US, Samsung will make a golden smartphone very soon.
Same here. My Verizon contract will expire in Oct. I will jump into smartphone for the first time and I am sure I want iPhone. Tmobile suits me much better when it comes to smartphone plans.