or Connect

Posts by jj.yuan

I wonder if this is good enough for an MBA. If so, the battery life will go up, or, weight will go down (using a smaller battery).
History repeats. MP3 players. Smartphones. Tablets. There is a pattern. Inferior products are in the market for some time before Apple releases its superior product. Then, everyone tries to copy.   This time, I hope Microsoft and Google can both start releasing their smart watches before the iWatch is released. It will be a lot of fun to watch.
But, he/she might pour more money into the project and make it Window 9 or something. Who knows?
I wish that he stay and cause more misfortunes at MSFT.  
If Apple sells a lot of golden iPhones, in China or US, Samsung will make a golden smartphone very soon.
Same here. My Verizon contract will expire in Oct. I will jump into smartphone for the first time and I am sure I want iPhone. Tmobile suits me much better when it comes to smartphone plans.  
It seems T-m should do better when new iPhones come out later this year. Then, they will be able to offer the current, plus the "N-1" version of the iPhone at a discount price. Good for them!  
That was a chip design company, not a fab. They design the controller for use in SSD.
Costing only $20M per year? This is cheap!   My company's licensing of some software packages costs most than $40M per year. The overall operational cost will double that.  
From Amazon reviews, I see most people are happy with their handy work. For people whose replacement failed, the seller replaced them promptly and made the buyer happy in the end. I haven't done it. I feel that I wouldn't hesitate if I need to replace it myself.