or Connect

Posts by jj.yuan

Guess we should never say never.   BB could beat everyone by delivering something revolutionary. But it's not very likely, considering how they predicted iPhone's demise and their PlayBook's success.
If you don't buy a new phone, VZ and ATT will continue charging you the same monthly fee. In effect, they rob you $20 per month.
At T-Mo's web site, one can see the base price for any number of lines in a plan, and, the small print says "Taxes and fees additional". I think the additional amount can be substantial (something like $30 or more). Can you tell us how much your friend's monthly cost is? How much is the "additional" cost? Thanks!
I am curious - what servers does Apple use? Are they OS X, Linux/AIX/HP-UX/Solaris, or Windows? Somehow, I think it's Linux on Intel/AMD.
Besides, wifi radio consumes less battery power.
Companies. Apple gets it. Developers also get it.
Just like the iPod mini that exceeded the original iPod's popularity. Good for Apple! Good for the tablet platform!  
Maybe this is a good competition against Samsung Note? If we factor in the cellular cost, the Note could probably cost much more per year than the Fire.  
I think it's possible.   In MP3 player market, Apple makes big, medium and small iPods. Although it started with the big, Apple put out medium, then small iPods eventually. As we all know, this strategy worked beautifully.   I think it makes sense that Apple makes medium iPhone at some point, and, even small iPhone eventually. It's just a matter of time. Apple will need to calculate its moves carefully. I think Cook can handle it. I think this strategy can work.
This Tsunami would affect me. My 2nd daughter has been waiting since my 1st daughter got the iPhone 4S ...