or Connect

Posts by jj.yuan

I agree. But, on the other hand, the total number of pixels would be quadrupled when linear density is doubled. This puts a lot of pressure on the GPU. I wonder what will be delivered via AirPlay. Would it go 1080i or 1080p?
I have stopped using Google for a year or so. I find Yahoo to be a reasonable substitute. No matter how much better Google does search, their evil behavior is unmistakable.
I wish my company (more than 40k employees) would be the next
I admit that for a while I liked the mantra, or the sound of it. But, in recent 2-3 years, I have started to doubt seriously Google's intention. I think it is just a cover for whatever evil Google desires to do. As of now, I consider Google to BE the Evil.
Compared to the iPhone5
I am surprised that PC makers (HP, Dell, etc.) don't consume more silicon than Apple does.
Well, I can argue it's just a big iPod Touch
This is very unfair. My Dell laptop (company PC) has only 160 GB. How can your phone have 256 GB?
Maybe he sees blockbuster products in the pipeline that we don't get to see yet ...
I bought one for my daughter. She is very satisfied. Last night, when she read how hidden bots on Android phones monitor every action on the phone, she's more satisfied with the iPhone. I trust that Apple is not monitoring every action on iPhones ...