or Connect

Posts by jj.yuan

I am surprised that PC makers (HP, Dell, etc.) don't consume more silicon than Apple does.
Well, I can argue it's just a big iPod Touch
This is very unfair. My Dell laptop (company PC) has only 160 GB. How can your phone have 256 GB?
Maybe he sees blockbuster products in the pipeline that we don't get to see yet ...
I bought one for my daughter. She is very satisfied. Last night, when she read how hidden bots on Android phones monitor every action on the phone, she's more satisfied with the iPhone. I trust that Apple is not monitoring every action on iPhones ...
No. These 3 elements aren't rare earth elements. See this page for rare earth elements --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rare_earth_element
I think a-IGZO only replaces a-Si. The choice of liquid crystal switching mechanism is still a free choice. So, I suppose they can keep using the IPS mechanism if they like. In other words, the quality of display will not decrease. It can only increase because the IGZO will not block as much light as the a-Si does. The screen will be brighter with the same back light.
Have some mercy Thin margin business has to be carried out by some companies. I don't think all people will have or need smartphones. More than half people will keep using feature phones. But, Nokia can't make big bucks, that's for sure.
Maybe the iCloud one day can fulfill this need? Just curious. For you, for now, it seems that you need an MBA.
I agree and I suppose S. Jobs envisioned this from day one, and that's why he was so disappointed at the negative press after iPad's release. \For corporations, they want to gravitate around a platform that has a long future. So far, only iPad seems to have it. But, once a corporation start coding apps for iPad, it will be difficult to start selling another pad to them. In order to minimize cost, they would rather stay with the first mover. I seriously doubt if Windows...