or Connect

Posts by Solar Saves

Let's see, open up one program in one window covering the left half of your 27" screen. Then open up some other program in a second window covering the right half of your 27" screen. Viola, Split Screen! So how about multi-tasking with resizeable windows in iOS8? So you can jump side to side from one app to another instead of double hitting the Home button to toggle between open apps. Or watching Netfilx while keeping twitter or facebook open to watch the feeds...
I've been thinking that if Apple is making an iPad that large, that they'll have to add some sort of split screen multi-tasking to iOS8... With all that screen real estate you know that you'll want a second or third app window open.
I've been thinking that if Apple is making an iPad that large, that they'll have to add some sort of split screen multi-tasking to iOS8... With all that screen real estate you know that you'll want a second or third app window open.
Why didn't you mention that the current version iPod touch also has bluetooth 4.0?
This could work as a "poor person's" iPad. If limited to one 8 gig configuration, it wouldn't cannibalize iPod Touch or iPad sales and would certainly hurt Android/E-reader sales. With iCloud, you can just download what you want, when you want, and don't need that much on board memory...
Now, how about an article on the outcome of those lawsuits, that is for those that are over?
Finally a well thought and intelligent comment about this article!
During the New iPad introduction, Cook said that the X stood for the 4 Core GPU
If true, we'll have a new reason to say "I bet you never touched one like this before..."
Perhaps Apple will have two models, iPad 3 and the iPad 3 Pro with Retina Display. Drop the price from iPad 2 by $50 for each model of the iPad 3. Increase the price from iPad 2 by $50 for each model of the iPad 3 Pro.